View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #1289
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
Thanks Ara, very well suting nomination. That's exactly what we were talking about . The master template is basically changeless through all the evolutionary path of any particular species.
It's 'lower layers' are only the ones prone to mutation.

***Finally! LOL Now I am with you.

By the way, the first hand example of 'hybridisation' is cross-breeding of human beings among their own kind. Though their number was limited at the beginning they've created numerous 'photocopies' and varieties by combining the already changed imprint of the original.

***Yes this I understand. For some reason when you wrote of hybridization occurring naturally I did not equate your statement to the earlier prototypes of humans. Suffering brain fog at the moment.

Thus we have genders, races, local ethnics etc., various genotypes scattered all over the earth, but the original 'master template' has no gender or race.

***Indeed, it is the Master Template from which all derive from.

Must say I am curious as to how this information came to be known. I can think of two possibilities, the information was gleaned from OPI in communication with 'others' or someone found an artifact based on that information.

Next question next round

The bridge certainly extends very far..

***Thank goodness.

All the Best
Ara