View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #1161
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Thankyou Dave but you unfortunately have not been on the receiving end of muck flinging and demands bordering on fanaticism. Doubt what you like, too much is on offer but I cannot be bothered, keep your ego nonsense to yourself as well. Only one ego tripper here, thats egg. What in hell is Egg supposed to know? Whats his disclosure all about? Have you any idea or just simply following him?. There MIGHT be experiencers here with some valuable data but they are pushed out of the way by egocentric nutbars wishing to get their posts seen. I have been very civil, very courteous and friendly in my association here but have received of late nothing but annoyance, disrespect, discourtesey, civility has been lacking too. Been accused of having something to do with the ramblings of nutbars yelling and screaming someone was out to get them. Been called a fake by someone I'm afraid holds way too high opinion of himself, and he too could just as easily be a fake, a phony. Obviously disclosure of a higher level is not for you here at Avalon just yet. To all the genuine friends I've made since I arrived here, keep well, keep pursuing your truths, to all the nutbars and troublemakers, ****stirrers and followers I can say get a life and go to hell. Something must have worked right for almost 50,000 hits!! Some of you deserve ignorance as you are ignorant. Even though when I leave I will not be able to respond to anyones posts, and there is bound to be many petty little guttersnipe posting after this. BUT I will still see, watch, what goes on here. If not me personally then LOL another watcher. Goodnight and goodbye.

THE WATCHER
POSTING TO THE MODS FYI...

Hi again,

Hi all,

I posted to Watcher's thread today in answer to some of the questions being
made regarding proof. There is no way to substantiate or prove anything
that Barry has to say (or anyone else posting for him or using his ID).
This is also true of Henry Deacon by the way.

He or whoever is using his ID is posting interesting info and should be
allowed to continue to do so.

If he is unhappy with the skeptics I suggest we move him to his own area
where he or one mod he can agree to work with, can delete any postings they
don't like.

Other than that and short of asking him or others to leave I see no
recourse. And I would prefer to continue to let him reveal what he has to
reveal. This does not mean I agree with him but simply that his material is
interesting and well worth reading.

Best wishes,

Kerry