View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 03:00 AM   #1031
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

firstly Kari Lynn I must correct you in that in no way were you ridiculed by egg or myself, that was not our intention, i am making it sound like we are working together i assure you i am not .......... i do not know who egg is whether male or female Egg and many like him/her have given some fantastic valuable information over time...........information i might add that has put them in direct danger for there livelyhood/lives and family.

i do not bring anything to this forum other than comments or stories, i have shown my respect to those putting there jobs/lives on the line by putting my name on the forum as i stated there is only one David Caster Middlesbrough
there thats me red tagged, because believe you me you are on a hit list coming onto this forum..........THEWATCHER took a lot of people into his confidence and recieved a lot of personal mail from members now if he is agovernment plant........then thats all them red tagged, and if true Egg who i strongly suggest you try follow some of his posts has just bust him wide open, and possibly stoppedwhat could have been the destruction of Avalon.

there is no negativity here no backstabbing and no evil, surely you did not only go onto the watchers thread Avalon has much much more to offer than that.........with regards Egg...........i don't know him/her but he/she is the mutts nuts...........follow some of his/her posts kindest regards dave caster

Last edited by blastawaycas; 04-05-2009 at 03:02 AM.