View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 12:56 AM   #1024
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
you know, you keep talking about all these people who have been persecuted and killed, and you expect Mr. King to put himself and others of his team in the same predictament? Read what you just wrote above Egg and ask if you yourself would give such information if you knew the following Monday morning you'd have a group of military police at your door step to take you away? I'm quite sure Mr. King would likely do it, if it only pertained to himself, but it doesn't. There are 6 others in the group who's lives depend on his discretion. Not to mention his family. You're being silly to ask someone to give up such information.

Now there are those of us who have paid subscriptions who would enjoy listening to what Mr. King has to say, without your insistant prattling and droning on. Please don't infringe on our paid rights here Egg.
First off - you join just to post three times in this thread. Do you work from the same desk as Barry in his psyops unit? 3 posts, all here, all in defence of a self confessed psyops operator getting the light shone on him?

Secondly - Paid rights? I pay too - I just expect sensational claims to be backed up with even a small amount of proof. Colin is good for keeping the lid on things a moderator.

As for those people who I mention, they prove that if Mr King was telling the truth and not authorised to outside of his work as a self confessed psyops operative, he would be either jailed or dead and not a soul would know as it would fall under the 25/50/100 years secrecy rule.

Oh and lets re-visit the information I am asking for. Proof he was in the employment of Her Majesties Services in some form. Thats not a jail offence - because he could say it was before he did his secret stuff and public knowledge. His little red book would do nicely for that.