View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #1012
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Further delving into areas here could compromise myself and those I'm alligned with, past and present. Therefore all comms will cease for the time being. Apologies for this decision but we have strayed from areas I wished to pursue and have entered others that should remain away from this open arena. Keep well, keep safe, keep searching for answers, they are out there.
I find it highly unusual that even regulars, away from more esoteric fields, would give a perfect stranger such data, let alone those within specific fields. The deeper the black the deeper the darkness, such applies to those involved in these areas, not restricted to open paper trails that openly acknowledged units are tracked by. I will not compromise myself or others simply to satisfy one persons curiosity, you are a stranger and an unknown element to me. Very few here have gained sufficient trust from me to warrant specific data. In areas I have to say i do find this line of enquiry a wee bit odd as I'm sure others before me have not been subjected to such scrutiny re their stated past, I could name several such individuals. But thats life. Think along whatever lines you choose, believe, disbelieve or be somewhere in between. I did not openly bring this up but trying to be civil enough to answer, within reason of course. I have other things to attend to rather than drive in circles here. The forum, the thread is over to you.

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 04-04-2009 at 10:45 PM.