View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #996
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
I stand by what I wrote. It would be amazing to ask abductees 'would you of talked to mr King had you know he was a psychological warfare operative' and find out their answers.

I know what my answer would of been. The odds on an operative amongst UFO researchers was low because its a great place to have them - but still there is that haunting nagging 'what if'.

Thats what I don't like - after all this time he states he is psyops - so why should I or any one else trust / believe him?
In actual fact, yes there is a good friend of mine and Barry who is an abductee. Of course she had her questions in the beginning but I will tell you there was never a thought in her mind that he was not genuine and a true friend. Myself, I fell into UFO research due to a sighting I had many years back. Barry has helped me along the way with direction or any questions I have had in relation to my experience. If I feel there is an area to question I do not hesitate to ask or have my own opinions on certain areas as well.