View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #892
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Also the 'device' you are referring to, how does it create an umbrella around a planet so far away? Are there generators, artifacts or technology around or within this planet which respond to this Device and they create this energy field you refer to?

Is this Device akin to the size of an extremely compacted sun? When it is activated will there a 'new star' in the sky?

What type of energy is this field suppose to protect us from?

What about other cosmic bodies in this system, will they also be protected within this "umbrella"?

Is the Incoming energy something which effects humans or does it contain a type of radiation which has adverse effects on DNA? All DNA or specific DNA?

Can it effect the Mind-Field?

Could it effect 'implants'?

Barry the AI system, global to Off Planet Super Computer Relay system, could it be effected by this incoming energy?

I'm trying to understand what this energy can effect.

Is it an EMP Wave? If so, what generated it/them?

Is this connected to a supernova event?
My apologies Barry, I should have pre-empted these questions with some other information floating around the thoughtsphere at present.

As I am sure you are aware, there is a meme floating around regarding an incoming wave of energy. No one really seems to be able to adequately define what type of energy this wave is.

Some mention a Gravity Wave, some a Time Wave, some a HyperKinetic Wave (Hyper-emotional) , some a Wave generated by a supernovae event.
It's possibly all of the above intertwined. Then there are the associated cosmic bodies (both Natural and Unnatural) towed/towing along for the free 'ride'.

My questions above in the quoted area are directed towards this reported/prophetical?) Incoming Wave and whether the Device you've mentioned is suppose to create a Barrier/Shield to prevent both the Incoming energies and/or the reported tag-along Bodies the Cyclical Wave Phenomenon brings with it.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

Also, if there are 5 people with their fingers on the pulse of something with so much 'power' why would that be made public?

Personally I feel those people would have more of a chance at succeeding if there wasn't public attention brought upon them. Not to mention every Tom, Dick and Harry coming out of the woodwork proclaiming themselves to be one of the five. This reminds me of the Sleeper must Awaken thread which ran on another forum about some reported "Destiny" woman. Many women came forward proclaiming themselves to be "Destiny".

Are the military concerned that bringing this information to the public may incite a Saviour complex? Create a Following? Surely this type of 'mission' (for want of a better term) would best be completed without recognition or credit? The same as it is with all our brothers and sisters in the world of Hidden Ops? Their missions are successful because of the secrecy.

There are only two reasons I can imagine why this has been brought out.

1: this is some type of test filter. (knowing you as a person I imagine psi-ops are the type of plays you've been fighting against so I can't see you participating in such. So strike that one. )

2: it's real and by bringing this info out into the open it is acting as a warning to others.

As you can see Barry, I'm having difficulty understanding why this information has been brought to the surface at this time. Maybe you can help to make this reasoning clearer?

All the Best
Ara