View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

i just wrote this on another thread about the same subject matter but i think it's a good place for it here too! so i copied it...

i think information is empowering in itself...yet it depends on what you do with it....which parts do you take in? which parts do you throw away that just do not resonate with you? then....what do you do with it???

i myself go out on solo guerilla missions in my city and help people whenever i can...nothing that i learn is used soley for my benefit alone...it gets spread out and given back to the love of the universe and to all it can and may touch...

yes..there is a lot of fighting here...yes there is a lot of fighting out there too....

what will you do what you have learnt??

will u share it and help a stranger out or will you sit on your laptop and mock and make fun of others you feel are less inteligent and of a lower vibration as you are...?

we are all still infused with the rules of 3d reality....to break free we must do things differently in some ways than we did b4 in order to make that leap into 4d...

all is one in the end....any way you want to look at it...

we are all very very special souls in these very important and quickly changing times...

much love to you all...
om shanti
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote