View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:19 AM   #124
Kermode Bear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dutch folks (BE / NL) / connect here

Hoi, vrienden.

Ik ben eindelijk lid geworden, na jaren de mensen in mijn omgeving informatie te geven over ons bestaan, doel, taak op aarde, wat gaat komen buiten de film waarin we zitten, is er nu de tijd gekomen om weer energie in mijn zelf te steken.
Ben veel bezig met tracking, 1 worden met de natuur Child of the Earth) en blijven uitbreiden, en voorbereidingen maken.
En natuurlijk zo veel mogelijk "de ronde puzzel" blijven checken.
Ik kan nu meer tijd nemen, om forum's te bezoeken, aangezien het bewustzijn worden, en het Wakker worden in Nederland, en de rest van de wereld als vuur aan het verspreiden is.
-------------------------------------------------
Hi, friends.

after years giving information to the people in my surroundings, on our existence, aim, task on earth, what will come outside the film in which we sit, now the time has come to put energy in my himself.
Be much busy with alignment, 1 become with nature (Child or the Earth) and continue extend, and making preparations . And of course continue verify as much of the round puzzle. I can take time now more, to visit since to forum's, the conscience becomes, and people become awake in the Netherlands, and the rest of the world, it's spread like a fire now.

Last edited by Kermode Bear; 02-12-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Kermode Bear is offline   Reply With Quote