View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 01:22 AM   #204
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thuba

Consider this Rense/Fulford interview...in light of everything contained in this thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT0Ue...eature=related Once again...I only seek understanding and reconciliation. I am not on a witch-hunt...in any way, shape, or form. I just want all of the cr@p to be placed in plain site...for the whole world to see...and then taken to the dump. Then we can proceed to conduct business in this Solar System in a much less corrupt and violent manner. That's all. I could conceivably see myself becoming a Reformed Roman Catholic...in a completely purified and reformed church. I could conceivably be highly supportive of a completely purified and reformed United Nations. I'm not an anarchist. I'm really just a janitor. I'm trying to help clean things up. Millions of other people are trying to do the same thing...in their own way...and in their own time. It takes all kinds...I guess.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote