View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 04:43 AM   #35
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Permits to photograph!?

Are we not played like fiddles,do they wish that we have civil uprising to impose martial law to restrict movements,no cameras as g20 summit prove that police out of control.

And the protesters that were rowdy you think they wernt planted,all media hype on what happened outside summit ,not inside.
Not surprissed with the **** they agreed to implement.

Swear one of the coppers wasn't real deal,and i know we got loads of plastic cops(specials) wtf ,but not what i mean.

Truthseeker360
Love light & Togetherness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Dave - The Police here in the Uk are wildly out of control in some aspects, and totally into appeasing other sections of society.

Had you been a Muslim, they would of taken off their shoes, asked your local religious leader permission to talk to you, and then thanked you ever so kindly and left the dog in the van in case you got offended.

Then you would get 60 thousand pounds for 'hurt feelings' as you decided the Police were racist.

That your not is why they feel they need to exercise maximum penalties against you.

A photographer? dammit, you must be plotting to steal the souls of all those you photograph - Hang him!
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote