View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 08:55 AM   #15
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Germany Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun/AC_Scorpio View Post
Very good work corvo... it is a good summary of many prophecies from the best clairvoyants in germany. But i wouldn't be that fixed with the dates...
the russian invasion could also happen 2010 or 2011.
The sense of my effort is to put all the font in a coherent model. Germans Prophets, Nordic ET advices and the messages of the vary spiritual entities (Madonna, angels, etc).
The theory we have is that all of those are one font of information:

this diagram link Freud structure of the personality (central Part) with Jung (lower Part) and Transpersonal (Upper part).
So spiritual "messages" are coming from the Superconscious undividuated.
Mapping this to Veda Culture would be the SATCITANANDA region.
In the QBL it is Aziluth.

The point is that those spiritual information are always filtered by the proxy mind and so not always clear.
For example none of the above explain how is possible that Russia invades Europe without an American counterattack. But if you considers an American civil war this fit better.

About the date: many prophets states that the 3 days of darkness will happens during the the war. In fact they say that this will stop the war. By mapping the 3 days with the Winter Solstice 2012 you have a good indication.
Another evidence is that the Madonna states that the darkness will start on a Thursday and go on Friday and Saturday.
Now in the next 4 years this is a single year only where the solstice fall on one of those days: surprise surprise it is the 2012.
I could go on for a while but I will not do it.
I have no time for write a book and by the way all the information I'm telling to you was considered to be classified inside me group until the last equinox.

Quote:
Schroeder and Putin are and have been working on gas pipeline deals and stuff like this for ages. No one in Germany who is sane wants any trouble with Russia, and the Russian leaders are busy enough securing their realm economically.
this is today Michael.
If you give a look to the scenario you will see how dramatically this can change in the next years.
Frau Merkel is provoking Putin already today with sentences like "we will take Georgia in the NATO".
Until last year reading prophecies on Russia invasion was like being in a (bad) tale.
Today seems to be more probable....
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote