View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #49
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Well all of this is very interesting and I find myself taking in the words on this particular post and I really have to chastise myself for even giving credence to what the thread was based on.

It stated that Obama is a fraud. Well, who then can tell me with all honestly that him running for president based on a lie makes him so wonderful?

Is Rense, Jones, Icke,Wilcox, Collier,Tsarsion,Arizona Wilder etc.....Illuminati's? Is Rotshchild?
So many astraunauts, nasa employees, movie stars, presidents, popes, are illuminati's and paid to get the message out to us and we listen and we know and are all given the opportunity to believe what we want.

I seen an article not too long ago regarding a channelled message of a dead illuminati........No matter what you may think, the x-illuminati's were here to do a job that they said they could do. They knew they would be hated and said............they could do this.

Can they be reformed? Yes, I like to beleive so.

Is it Obama that is forcing the Illuminati bankers to tumble and fall. I like to say NO, it is people like Rense, Jones, Ron Paul (and we all like him but do he says pretty much the same as Rense and Jones, if you really pay attention)

The United States of America is nothing more than a British Colony. The district of Columbia do not have to follow the constitution of the United States..............big joke, They do not get to vote in our elections. They do not have to pay taxes. Why do you think that is?

I fimly believe that the District of Columbia, Vatican and London are government by the Reptilians race under Satan.

People break away and try to get the word to us and they are killed.......so then I ask myself, why can Rense, Jones, Icke, Ron Paul and so many others get away with it? Are they all Illuminati puppets? Maybe but dont try and think if they are that Obama is excused. He is not the "second comming" as so many people believe he is. Not even close. He has been groomed for this job for years. The truth will be exposed but just like anyone else before him, he will be untouchable. If he was actually going to help us, he would be dead by now.

He is giving more power to the Federal Reserves............not even a government facility...and deffinately not working for us, the people of the USA.................I will not give him any credit for disclosing any part of their downfall. We the people take credit for believing it will happen. I believe in Benjamin Fulford (another x illuminati) but at least he is doing something.

He is not ending the war............what a joke, he sent more troops. He is extending his so called Americorp to our young men and women. Just like Hitler......

So............Please tell me what I can thank Obama for? I would like to know.

I say thank you for making me stronger Obama and because of my distrust of you, I found the answer to what is going on in this world. Until you came into the picture, I was fool enough to believe that being a Democrat was wonderful and my love for the Clintons was blindly so, .............They are illuminati...............So thank you for opening my eyes because I investigated and found people on the internet that were willing to print their views.

Thank you David Icke, Jeff Rense, Larry Sinclair,Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Oathkeepers, IVAW,and thank you for this forumn and all their interviews.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote