View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 02:49 AM   #32
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
If it happens again, consider calling to Archangel Michael or Jesus Christ and you can avoid the GAD!

It is worth considering that Jehovah was a tribal god in the old testament, and an angry one at that, and not the real deal. Remember, when Moses asked the infinite for it's name at the burning bush, it replied "I AM that I AM", or "I will Be what I will Be", partially meaning it's not confined to names and constructs, it is in a constant state of Being and Becoming More. Now that's besides the point...

Personally, I think it most likely was your intention rather than the the name itself that scared them away. The infinite knew you were really calling to "God" not to a mean tribal God, so the power was there...

That's my opinion on that, for your consideration.
Thanks 14 Chakras, exactly, however why were they blocking my memory from calling out that name when I could have just called out God!? Ive often asked myself that question. Its perhaps the same as calling on Jesus and not just "the son of God". All I know is it worked for me, however I now refer to our Creator as "Father most High" and I figure that will be calling on the intended helper without upsetting anyone.

I would like to share with you a revelation that my daughter received a few years ago. She was writing her thoughts down when someone spoke to her and told her to write. She asked who it was and they said 'YOU KNOW WHO I AM'. This is just a brief passage of what was written.

"You are the creation and must remember that the demons are everywhere gradually taking control of this Life this Creation. I will destroy it once time has come. Not destroy the world but destroy the disease that has become of this Creation, like I can destroy many of my other Creations. You have the ability to be saved by understanding what I AM and what I am not. What is inside of you can tell you if you truely understand what the Creation is and how the Creation is God. The power, the light, the love that is inside of you , the way you feel towards your children( she has children) is the way I feel about my Creation. I am dissapointed with the way it has turned out but I will not completely destroy it. I will take those that I know are pure in their hearts, their blood and are not fooled by the coming events or have contributed to them occuring............."

love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote