View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #349
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hi Aussie Babe,
Thank you for your welcome,that site did not come from Zeta talk,but i think who ever wrote that page could have taken it from her,I do read Zetatalk but i am waiting for my guide to tell me when i should go,funny when he wants to say something he does but when i question him i get no reply I feel it will not be as bad in Australia as the rest of the world.Years ago i had a dream where 2 ladies and a gentleman gave me gifts,one was a feather ,one was a necklace and the other gift i cannot remember,when i asked why i recieved these gifts,i was told i would need them to save the earth,then i was told to watch animals as they would show me the signs. The night before the great Tsunami occured i dreamt that there was a big fish tank with lots of coloured fish and my dad told me not to touch it,but this lady came and push the tank and it fell smashing to the ground some fish had horrible injuries and lay dying. At first i could not figure out what my dream meant then when it occured i could understand what they were showing me. Also i think 2 days before the earthquake, Below Tasmania they had a earth quake of 8.1,but it did not affect us at all,i do know that when my daughter went on a school outing near Geelong (point Addis) this tour guide told them that a long time ago a big Tsunami went through there.It would be intersting to find out more info on why it happened.
Take care
Chris
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote