View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 07:11 AM   #21
chiaradina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Unfortunately, most discussions on this forum is under the assumption that we have to be steered in a direction by soeone elses opinion.
It's so much more convenient to read and suck up stuff from outside, take what you want and leave the rest behind to nourish you than to connect to your own source, let it feed you and stick with it (no by-products/waste) .. why? because so many of us are still in such a deep insecurity regarding their own intuition, "knowing without knowing why they know what they know just that they know it", integrity regarding input from their own "divine" self even if it challenges current belief systems!

It's so much easier to project all your own shadows onto the bad reptilians. ALL of us humans do have a "reptilian brain".. we should check back on our own beliefsystems regarding nourishment and survival and what WE PERSONALLY do .. is it ok to live on animals, plants because they are "lower lifeforms" (less developed) .. who has decided that? Why? ask yourself and know that YOU can make a change. Of course, pointing fingers is so much easier than changing yourself and YOUR way of life.

And I am NOT saying that there is no reptilian agenda or so. I don't know. I just say start with yourself. Question EVERYTHING in your life and look at it from a transcending viewpoint and change it if it is not in alignment with your true (heart's) viewpoint/understanding of reality. Align/clear your emotional body as this will help you discern. Start with yourself and your own shadow.
chiaradina is offline   Reply With Quote