View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #553
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I had a couple of questions put to me. "How would someone know if they were a clone?" and "have I ever felt like my childhood memories were fabricated."

Good questions, but I don't know how to answer that exactly. Wondered if you, James, or Barry might have an answer to that?

Personally, my own childhood memories, are very real for me. I remember when and where of the events of my life. So I feel my memories are really mine. However, as I answered the last question, my memories go to a very early age that most find unusual. Like toddler age. 18 months to 2 years old. Maybe early in my 3 year, but as I moved from the cement block house to a trailer house when I was 3. I couldn't have been older than that at the house.
I can remember standing, up and holding onto a record player stand. I was looking up at the record player that was over my head. (I was very wobbly on my feet, like I was learning to walk) This record player barely reaches my knee as an adult!
I remember sitting in the wood shed outside the back door of this little house. Sitting on an old cook pot that eventually became the dogs dish. Using it as a potty chair. I was just sitting there, looking out the slats of the board wall, at the outdoors.
I remember standing at the screen door, looking out the bottom of the door. Watching my brother and the babysitter playing outside. I couldn't go outside because I had the measles. (My mother had it written in my baby book that I had the measles at 2 years old)
And I remember my mom's bed was a mattress on the floor. Didn't have a bed frame for it yet. There was a bad thunderstorm, and I was laying in bed with my mom, rubbing her back to comfort her.
I found it odd that I wasn't afraid, and at that young age, seemed to understand my mom was upset.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote