View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 12:52 AM   #445
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Dear Arch and Pep,
Your post brings so much joy to my heart and sends an internal smile radiating outwards. I will most certainly be present at your auction and will spread the word to potential buyers out there.

The Ringing Cedar Trees of Russia / Anastasia book can have a profound effect on your way of life the actions one takes from day to day. I just picked up a complete permaculture manual as I believe it's the only way to sustain a healthy life to live. BTW how are the buffalo heart tomatoes going?

Johnno my dear friend,
Take all the time that you need but never forget that you valuable input in this forum has brought us together. You must feel happy that you've brought a family of likeminds together and it's only growing like a seedling would when you feed it. BTW if you'd like to spend a short time together meditating together I'd be glad to pop over and teach you some of ASTRALWALKERS techniques.

LOVE not FEAR is the answer to our connection in this vast and expansive universe. Our home is larger than what we see on the outside. Close your eyes and you shall see how infinite our life really is. :lmfao :
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote