View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #50
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

Dear Milk and Honey, I respect your personal perspective of what I have written and quoted from the Wingmakers "official" website, however you fail to take into consideration that the materials presented are not meant to enhance or expand old perverted mythologies of the Hierarchal Religious quarter...designed for control.

they are written to awaken those sleepers who are lulled into complacency and apathy to question "Authorities", or to not comply with the HMS.

They were written to encourage individuals to follow their Hearts...and to manifest their full potential as heirs to godliness...found in their own DNA.

Just because YOU believe, that the materials were written or channeled, does not MAKE IT SO...and I have no reason to doubt James' honesty and integrity after ten years of public scrutiny...when he tell us that these materials were created before he incarnated and his mission in this life is to present them to the world...to the best of his abilities, without distortion.

Your preconceived notions about what is being revealed in this interview, is just one more example of why comparing them with other works, only leads to confusion and blocks ones efforts to get the message, while being focused upon the messenger.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote