Thread: david wilcock
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #25
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: poor little david wilcock

Right now at this moment in time it does not matter what you eat. In ancient times there was an understanding between hunter and animal but we don't have a clue now about this sort of thing anymore.

It only matters what you think about what you eat. Animals are birthed on this earth and go back to a single consciousness, this does not mean that you should be cruel or disrespectful to them but we have been eating meat for so long now that it could be by the same logic -actually bad for you to give it up. I know myself I had to go back to eating meat as I turned into an envelope, just when I cut out red meat.

I'm not standing up for David either as I do not think he has a good hold of the nature of things at the moment.

But both of you exchanging threats now is just silly.

BTW if you ever saw the experiments done in the 70's by a botenist about the "witness plants" we would be left eating nothing at all. And don't come back and tell me about fruit, fruit contains the babies of other plants, everything including stones has consciousness, who is anyone to say that an apple might not want the experience of being eaten?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote