View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 04:22 AM   #9
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you haven't watched this yet; watch it today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Chi View Post
ALL OF THE ILLUMINATI FILMS ARE AMAZING. They show the driver in the third film who really makes the final blow to Kennedy's head.... clearly you see the driver turn around and shoot John point blank in the head.
We really need to srutinize all of these "ILLUMINATI FILMS" before we adopt them as fact.
I like the first zeitgeist and thought the info was worth sharing, but now I'm thinking that it was a setup, to gain our confidence and then present "Addendum". Addendum is dangerous. It provokes people to act w/o detailing the repercussions of those actions. The actions that are promoted are indeed necessary, but if employed sucesfully, they will elicit a sh*t storm. And Peter Joseph seems to think that this will all fall into place w/ few hiccups. I really hope that happens, but I know that it's a pipe dream right now.
The production values are classy and the music is emotional, very different from Kerry and Bill's straight forward approach, which leads me to ask if there is some deliberate manipulation going on there?

I respect Bill Cooper and his work, but I'm pretty sure that the "limo driver" theory has been thoroughly debunked. SS agent William Greer did some very strange things while driving the limo that day (i.e; slowing down after hearing shots), but he did not shoot the president imo.

I know there are many takes on the Kennedy assassination and I certainly don't believe a word from the Warren Commision, but this is disinfo imo.

Here's a pretty decent analysis of the Zapruder film concerning the matter. The "gun" is the light reflection off of SS agent Roy Kellerman's forehead.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote