View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #277
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
You are so right - so then tell me why hasn't GLF been sat on their backside and done nothing constructive -
How do you know they have sat on their back side!!! PROVE IT!!!

Quote:
all they've done is gather followers so that they can eat off their energies and help them with their propaganda which you are doing an excellent job of -
Prove its propaganda!!!

Quote:
a huge gold star and a pat on the back to you for when you're passionate about something then you are a dog with a bone - respect to you in that sense but its downside is that it keep the belief system rigid and the mind so so so closed.
Wrong!!! I have said to use you own intuition!!! Use your own 3rd eye!!! Do your own research!!! And next time you accuse me of this i will tell you the same thing I have said for years!!!

I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL I KNOW
EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE RIGHT NOW

WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN WHY HOW!!!

Quote:
I do believe they are real - I just doubt their motives based on the lack of help they've provided
Then maybe you should do some more research!!!

Quote:
Ok, easily done. Got a mirror nearby?
you are living in one!!!

Quote:
I have read the comments - it's called tough love - you should be flattered that so many care about you.
Well I'm not. I know who my real friends are!!! Respect to those who stand for truth and never give up!!!

Quote:
Any time my friend. You also have a wonderful day and may the veils of deceipt fall from your eyes.
IT ALREADY DID WHEN I OPENED MY EYE!!!

Thank you!!! For the leading word to attempt to imply my vision is unclear!!!

NEW CLEAR PEACE JTEYE!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-23-2010 at 02:31 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote