View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 02:00 AM   #60
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Dear M1:
After reading all those stories I'm amazed about how much some people have endured, I have never had experiences like that,just a few "minor" incidents which I think are not worth to talk about.
Anyway, a few days ago I was reading the last Mrs. Dolores Cannon interview in Coast to Coast; she is a very experienced regresionist who has been working on the subject of ET for many years and has written several books, one of them, "Keepers of the Garden" relates the story of a young guy who definitely felt he didn't fit here and after regresion sessions he started to discover why he was here.
Mrs. Cannon says she developed a technique which allows her to go directly to the supraconcious mind or collective mind where the concious mind can't interfiere, this contact -which she can access in every person she hypnotizes- allows her to ask about everything, ever aspect of life and she can get the most honest answers because in this very deep level exist all the knowledge and it can't lie.
In her last interview she talks about three different "waves" of people that have come to earth to help the planet to raise its vibration just by them being here, she explains that these people or their souls have not had lives in earth before so for some of them is very hard to adjust to this harsh environment, they're regular human beings as the rest of us but they are on a mission to help the planet. I don't want to make this too long but somehow I feel that you, Jross friends and others that have replied to this thread are this kind of souls, perhaps you'll find it relates to you, her work is amazing and very extensive in regards all these subjects, her books "The Convoluted Universe" are incredible and the 4th one is going to be out pretty soon, in this one she'll be talking about these souls who are here to help humanity.
I also have some of her titles in pdf form, if you are interested I can send them to you.
This is the link for her interview, when I listened to it I thought what a "coincidence" as I think you could be one of those gentle souls.

God bless you.

Last edited by cloud9; 10-27-2009 at 02:06 AM.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote