View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Rocky_Shorz collection

Well This thread was started from a Discussion in Telepathics Communications network explaining how I opened up to my gifts, and how it has kept unfolding over the years until I am where I am today...

When it first starts, you might think you are going crazy or just talking to yourself, but a couple easy tell tale signs you aren't.

1st - Words start coming to you with an accent...

2nd - Broken English like someone is translating straight from a foreign language.

3rd - Subjects you've never thought of suddenly start arguing in your mind

4th - sayings you've never heard of before pop into your head. Example, I was thinking about what it would take for Brittany to straighten out and I heard - "Loose the nose hose sista"

5th - someone asks you a question about a subject you've never studied, and it's like in the Matrix, someone uploaded a program into your head, you know everything about it.

6th - de Ja vu - things you've never done before, but yet you remember doing them many many times...

7th - You are talking with someone and they can't quite figure out how to ask a question and you roll out the answer...

I'm sure there are many many more, but these are things you will all experience as you awaken...

-----------------
I'm from Minnesota, I think its in our blood...

Well in my dreams, I was first just going along for the ride, but then I willed myself to go back in time and meet with people of different ages, and it happened, then I willed myself forward in time and saw in amazement what our world will become. It was like a time traveler, except just in my dreams...

This went on for months before I realized I could start questioning those in my dreams and they gave me answers...

a historic candy land...

I followed my ancestors back, George Washington, Leaders of the Vikings, and the Celts. Royalty in France, and in the middle east... I was at Stone Henge in a Robe when it was first built, relative of the King... I stopped when I found myself related to King David...

Then I started looking forward in time, I checked out automobiles that were beyond perpetual motion, popped the hood because the engineer in me wanted to know how they worked...

Trains transporting goods back and forth across the country on Magnetic rails, without an Engine...

Then one day, working at my desk I heard the voice while I was awake...

That's when I guess I was really attached to the grid, I went to a center on Mediums to watch what they did and connected instead of the Host...

I had an old Scott walk up to me and start talking that I had returned...

We talked for 15 minutes and then my friend tapped me on my shoulder and asked for me to talk in English so all of them could understand what we were saying.

When I looked at him questioningly, he said we were talking in a foreign language...

many many stories like this have followed...

One day I was struck in the heart by a missing child, kidnapped from her bed and I asked for answers and was shown where she was laying...

I knew how important the gift was and for years helped in solving cases.

one day I realized the pain was too much, I had done my part and it was time to move on...

That's when I met friends in my head and realized I was a part of something special...

--------------------------

From Deagle's Thread

Many were pounding on Deagle for not having his visions come true....

I'm one that would thank him for helping to focus my energies in the right direction, at the right time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
While many have been focusing on what might be coming, I tried to make changes from the point I have contact.

I have been painting Dreams for Rothschild of the future he is creating....

The terrors, the death, the misery of Billions of people...

If the world has ever needed to give someone their light, it is this man, who is on the brink of destroying us all...
I didn't mention this since it happened, but the night I told all of you of who I was working on, I went back again, this time I asked who he was afraid of...

He looked towards China, and right as I was about to see the face of who he was thinking of, I was shaken from my dreams...

I looked at the clock, and it was just after 1:30...

I just heard about an earthquake in China and looked it up...

Magnitude 6.4 - EASTERN XIZANG
Monday, October 06, 2008 at 01:30:45 AM (PDT)

does anyone know where the group opposing the Illuminati is located?

I keep telling myself coincidence...

Why was I blocked from seeing who he is?

-------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post

I just heard about an earthquake in China and looked it up...

Magnitude 6.4 - EASTERN XIZANG
Monday, October 06, 2008 at 01:30:45 AM (PDT)
hmmmm anyone surprised that China's market closed at 1372.03?

72/100 - 45/60

pretty close...

It comes with a message...

The zero in the middle is what you will have left unless you Listen...

in America, there is a reason our money says - in God we trust.

Buddha left an important question in Proverbs 30:4 for all of you, can you answer it?

and all of you already know about the 3 or III

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 03-19-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote