Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:20 AM   #33
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: John Lear

Good evening folks,

I can't believe how much information has come my way since I did the last Camelot interview but the main thing I would like to say is that no Apollo mission every went to, or orbited or landed on the moon. We were hoaxed.

I would like to reaffirm my belief that there is a breathable atmosphere on the moon and lots of people live there not only on the far side but on the near side as well. People from Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn and most of the others.

Also I would like to reaffirm by belief that NO airplanes crashed into the WTC or the Pentagon or Shanksville on 911. What the public saw on TV was video fakery. While the projection of holographic images is real I am not sure that holographic images were used on 911.

Shortly after I did the Camelot interview Zorgon brought my attentin to a book called "The Gravitational Force of the Sun". In this book, author Pari Spolter mathematically and scientically shreds not only Newtons Universal Law of Gravitation along with the gravitational constant (Cavendish et al) but exposes Einstein as a 'higher mathematics' fraud pointing out major inconsistencies in both his General and Special Theories of Relativity.

I will post my book report on Pari's book and my essay on Pari's unmasking of Einstein; a 20th Century mathematical hoaxer.

I would also like to point out that it was Zorgon who sent me the NASA videos of the alleged moon landings with a query "What do you think of these?" I was shocked. Those weren't landings on the moon. Those were videos of landings on the fake moon at the Langley Research Center.

Now that Pari Spolter has mathematically and scientifically discredited Newton's Law of Universl Gravitation and proven that mass is not attracted to mass and that mass/density of an inert planet is not the source of gravity we have only the alleged Apollo astronauts gravity measurements or the Bullialdus/Newton Law of inverse square to figure out what the gravity really is on the moon.

The inverse square law says it 68%, enough to support a breatheable atmosphere.

The public has secretly and intentionally been guided into believing Einsteins Theory of Relativity (which is based on Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation) in order to give us a false impression of our solar system; i.e. nobody lives here but us. And nobody could get here either.

Pure, unadulterated. poppycock.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote