View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 03:24 AM   #7
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Colloidial Silver Do it Yourself

I generally agree with the method being described in this thread. It is very close to what I have doing for the last 10 years.

It is very important that the purest distilled water be used. Never use water that has chlorides in it. If you have doubt, you can test the water with a sample kit you can buy at any swimming pool store (or Walmart) for testing chlorine levels in pool water.

I agree with heating the water. I personally microwave my distilled water for three minutes to make the water as hot and energized as possible.

In my own setup, I have been using 56VDC from a six battery configuration. I do this with the intention of giving my liberated nanoparticles an extra energy boost from the electric field to hopefully rip apart some of the liberated nanoparticles so that some of them turn into monoatomic, super deformed, high spin ORME state atoms.

I also make sure that I do my electrolysis in the dark. I want my silver particles to be as energized as possible. If I've made it correctly, it will have a sweet flavor, similar to caramel. If it has no ORME state atoms, then it tastes metallic. The key is make sure the solution is not made in a lighted environment. If it is exposed to the sunlight, the ORME state atoms flash out.

The other thing I do is filter my solution before putting into a dark blue glass bottle for storage in a dark closet. When doing the electrolysis, black silver oxide will form a feathery looking build up on one of the electrodes. The other electrode will turn brown. You will also see tiny bubbles of oxygen and hydrogen leaving the electrodes as the distilled water is split. This will become more and more obvious as more ions disperse into the water and allow more current to conduct between the electrodes.

There will be a lot of large particles and "floaties" in the water. Make sure you filter all that stuff out, so only the tiniest particles of the good stuff remains in your glass storage bottle. I always filter my silver solution with SEVERAL layers of coffee filter. I want only the very smallest of the nanoparticles and monoatomic silver remaining in my solution.

Always before doing your electrolysis, scrape your electrodes clean with a greeny pad. This will remove that thin silver oxide layer that builds up over time from the silver wire being exposed to air. You want all oxide gone so that only raw pure silver is exposed to your distilled water.

I usually limit my electrolysis between 10 and 15 minutes. After that, I remove the silver wire and then filter the solution. I usually filter twice before I put the solution into my blue glass bottle.

By the way, I'm still using the same silver wire I originally bought in 1998. They are about six inches long and I would guess are about AWG 14 in size (2 square mm).

I hope these small tidbits of detail from my own experience are helpful.

Regards,
Merkhava

Last edited by Merkhava; 09-29-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Merkhava is offline   Reply With Quote