View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 11:52 PM   #11
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Symbol Making Contest

Here are a couple of samples of sacred symbols artwork I starting doing a few weeks ago. During an OOB experience, I encountered some entities who gave me an idea of how to use my artwork for healing. I was told that I could find colors and shapes that are a kind of "fingerprint" to an individual's healing states.

The process has turned into using kinesiology to muscle test people for colors that cause sympathetic nervous system (stress) responses to cancel. So far I have found there are 4 colors for each person (interestingly enough they seem to be related in a pattern on a color wheel).

I take those colors and then muscle test for shapes that also cause muscles to test strong. I've been using 'sacred' symbols for this, mostly because I like them, have created an assload of them in various digital formats, they look cool, and I had them handy to test with when the idea came about. There are probably other shapes that cause similar responses, but I like these Different people respond to shapes that have 2,3,4,5,6,7,etc sides to them. I have only tested shapes with up to 21 sides. So far it seems that most people respond to three different types of shapes.

I then take the colors and shapes and mix them together into a cool looking artsy-fartsy design. The final piece is then muscle tested against something like a cell phone held to the chest (or anything else that causes nervous system stress), to see if it is effective. These get results as a background picture on a cell phone too.

So far these these seem to be successfully canceling the negative effects of external factors. My friends and I have given this process the tongue-in-cheek label of "biosymboligism." Funny, but doesn't sound very official. Whatever. Anyway, it needs a better name. Suggestions are welcome

These are essentially sygils I create which are charged with the intention of healing.

Once I create the symbol, it makes a great meditation aid, great for printing out and slapping on stuff around you, etc. I'm sure there are lots of uses. I think I will be using Pantone color swatches for testing so that the colors on the monitor match the colors that are printed. I'm babbling now though.

Anyway, here's a few examples - these are some symbols I made for friends of mine. I saw "symbol making contest" and figured these could be entered or at least some cool images to inspire others.

Enjoy!

Last edited by omnicentricity; 09-29-2008 at 12:02 AM.
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote