View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #60
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what sign are the crystal and indigo children...

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
They are, I know,
we three (I and my children) have travelled a lot with very little money,
spent summers walking, travelling, living in a tent...and they have always been fine.

They do not even get tired or hungry, if there is a spiritual reward.
Having the spiritual experience IS the reward, isn't it? I love hearing of/seeing more and more children not being afraid to connect to the Universe; it's so inspiring. Just think, only mere decades ago, children were told to "not speak unless spoken to" or that their spiritual events were "just their imagination". Sometimes, it seems the world is falling apart, but really, we have come a long way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
my ex was born 16 of May...

and I am 7 11 66 and some make out of it 777...

And I have very clear seven year cycles in my life;
lived alone for seven wild years, until I got married for seven rich years,
after that I had seven poor years...
My God, WHAT is this "7" business all about?! You have so many sevens around you, it blows my mind, Annemirri. Do you create anything (paintings, poems, inventions, etc.) that you could incorporate this "7" effect into? It seems like a lucky number for you (despite the "seven poor years" - perhaps that was a blessing in disguise?), and it would totally bring you Light and positivity if you surrounded yourself with it!

I've seen that myself with "18" (my favourite number.) and "818" (the time of day I was born). They tend to pop up EVERYWHERE, just when I need the message that someone's with me. That, and whenever I incorporate numbers into what I do and use those numbers, I find it "fuels", so to speak, my creative projects to brimming with positive energies. Your favourite colours surrounding you will do this as well!

Needless to say, walking through my house is like walking through my mind.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote