View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 08:56 AM   #376
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

That's right Exchanger I am entitled to my opinion as are you,

but you and your 13 aspects overide everyone else on this forum with your ego and the ego of your 13 selves.

I have noticed sometimes you wait till someone is logged off before you reply.

I would love you to be here right now so we can have a one on one discussion about spirituality, religious philosophy etc. But I know your type and I know what you would do.

YOU think you know it all and in fact since the forum began you have made out to everyone and anyone that YOU knew it all, well that was the impression you put out and you never ever liked anyone trying to argue with what you said.

Delusions of grandeur come to mind, but hey that is okay. I am totally done with you because I have said what I had to say and you and your 13 selves are vying to answer, one answer for this from one aspect, one answer for that from another aspect.

Whatever..........................go off into your dragon or fairy land or whatever land the dragons are playing their archetype sex games.

I could say a lot more but I couldnt be bothered. Now I am logging off you can drum up all the fancy answers you like. :tong ue2: