THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Just recieved this message-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron McCollum January 18 at 9:36pm
We have never spoke but I am Aaron. I am one of Project Camelot's latest whistleblowers. Kerry just contacted me this morning and asked if I could relay some info to you. Kerry will be in England from Feb. 8th to Feb. 12th. She would very much like to interview you. She asked me to give you her contact info.

Kerry Cassidy
Skype name- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm told my public testimony needs to handled delicately on a timed release basis. For this reason I am not at liberty to take part in this interview. Data has been released on this small forum that will not be taken seriously by a huge number of people. This is the plan at the moment, because what I am saying has such serious implications, the disclosure is being handled professionally. A current media indoctrination is being carried out in regards to my testimony on monday nights with such TV shows as 'Dollhouse' on ITV 4and 'Being Human' on BBC 3. Dollhouse has featured parts of my life as well as other people involved in these projects and being human is about two men in Britian, one is a shapeshifting werwewolf and the other a vampire who live on Windsor Terrace ( my address ) and features parts of my life as well. This is a delicate subject which could discredit me very quickly. I never claimed to be a shapeshifter, only that I witnessed these things during rituals and these could have been down to serious mind manipulation, torture and drugs.
One of the recent episodes of Being Human showed a shapeshifter put in a high pressure tank in some facility to stop him shapeshifting. The scientists made his veins explode by increasing the pressure and not letting him change. The exact same proceedures went on at the underground NSA facility in Peasemore, Berkshire with Director Whitemore ( codenamed SENTINEL ) in charge of these. Many in the intelligence commuinity know the codename for the Peasemore genetics facility with the entrance at RAF Welford was codenamed the DOLLHOUSE. Maybe Barry King can post some data on this forum about the genetically modified wolf that escaped and killed a member of staff of the facility before being shot.
Remember the computer at the facility ringing people in the country with the code- "The puppets are mobile and it is we who pull the strings". Who is really pulling the strings here, humans or A.I?
Interesting post James, pity you will not be able to avail yourself for interview with Bill and Kerry, I have agreed to an interview with them, it might have been useful if we were in same location and be interviewed at same time or within short time of one another. Keep well mate, Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote