View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #9
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAkapacity View Post
Hi Ravens and Doves,

I'd like to know more about it, but don't want to give it my undivided attention either since I have an impression that it's only being fed that way... When my K started and I finally understood what it was, I was obsessed by it. Later I had to quiet down a bit. I realised focus perpetuates!

Maybe we're not talking about the same thing here, that's why I would like you to elaborate on it a bit more, if possible.

Pz, strength and lots of light!
xxdA.

PS: I wonder if you know the website www.kundalini-teacher.com? It helped me a lot back then!

It might be rough, but it sounds like you're on the right path. A decade ago I went through some extreamly difficult changes before my awakening. The head pressure is something I felt also. I'll get back to this.

Regarding the Kundalini link: COOL!!!! You found the oldest K community on the web. It's hosted from Vancouver B.C. by a dear friend, Angelique, as you probably know of her by now. K-teacher (formally Kunadini Gateway) saved my sanity a long time ago and I highly recommend it to all Avelonites who are interested in the finer points of K awakening.

The AI issue is an entirely different subject as it's not natural, but a mutation of technology. Kundalini WILL make you sensitive to it, though. Don't worry about focusing on AI as I don't think one can call on it. It does what it plaeses regardless of our wants. We can, according to the man who has near me said, case it away. That method I'll go into later as it's very late on the west coast and my eyes (and spelling) are failing me.

Will get back with you soon!

Paul

http://ravensanddoves.com
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote