View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #49
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ?

I debated on responding and which way to approach it without being argumentative. I responded to this link a while ago, because I also experienced using the word of Jesus Christ to stop whatever it was that I was experiencing. I learned to use it via my mother as she had experiences and was advised via her pastor. So, I'm also speaking as a once experienced and religious type. However, I do not support the premise or what can be seen as yet another "stone" being cast by those of the Christian faith at the rest of the world. I will summarize at the end, what this all seem to avoid or misrepresent.

Now, for starters, you have to really pay attention to the wording/verbage because that will tell you first and foremost the true driver of this information and it's ultimate objective. Then you have to look at the additional links on the these websites to start putting the real puzzle together. Let's look at the webpage titled CE4 Research Group.

Quote:
"These researchers took on one piece of the UFO puzzle as a research project.
The UFO/Abduction phenomena is a huge project in itself. Why only focus/research one piece of the project? Because it caters and fits comfortably into a personal belief system?

Quote:
CE4 Research Group has been the Investigative arm of AlienResistance.org, a clearing house website covering the Biblical view on the UFO phenomenon.
Hmmm.."Covering the Biblical view",...Again, is it because it caters and fits comfortably into personal belief systems?

Quote:
Are Christians being abducted by Aliens?
Nevermind the rest of humanity, but the Christians!!?...

Quote:
The research showed that "some" people professing to be Christians were indeed reporting that they had encountered this experience in their lives. The same experience that people of all faiths or no faith had been reporting over the many years of UFO research.
The operative word here is "some" and again how Christians are now professing to experience the UFO abduction phenomena now, oppose to the rest of the populace.

Quote:
They found that "some" of these Christian Alien Abduction experiencers had been able to stop or even terminate the experience from their lives

Again, the operative word here is "some". This is important because it intimates that not all of those claiming to be Christians had success evoking the name of Jesus Christ?

Quote:
We have attempted to bring our piece of the puzzle to the table
Essentially, what they are saying is that their piece of the puzzle was being hidden by the UFO researchers, so now they are bringing their piece. The underlying truth of the statement, is that they all are only "pieces of the puzzle".

Quote:
Through the research into the case testimonies it was found that "some" of the experiencers were able to stop or terminate the experience. There was a recognized commonality in the method that was used among the Christian experiencers. The experience was shown to be able to be stopped or terminated by calling on the name and authority of JESUS CHRIST".
"Oooh, that nasty word "some" again. Again, the focus is on the Christian experience.

IN SUMMARY
This same story points out that there are roughly 5 million people whom experienced abductions, and their information is based on 350 cases, with 75 testimonies attached on the site. With those numbers, you are comparing apples to oranges. What about all those non-Christians whom claim to be visited by benevolent beings, and the Christians whom were not?

In my opinion, what you are seeing is the ET Phenomena slowly, but surely penetrating the internal soul of those imprisoned by a belief system. As they watch the foundation of that belief system beginning to crack with each revelation of information and discoveries that proves the opposite of that belief. We've seen this a countless number of times mostly via our christian brothers and sisters, where they feel that they have proven the truth of their book. It's funny, because every religious book claims to be the truth, so that makes many of them if not all of them, in one way or another...A lie. Let's also not forget about our christian faith presidents such as George Sr and baby Jr, Reagan and now Obama. Pay attention folks, truth is right beneath your nose.

I do believe that most of Jesus teachings were spot on/accurate, but he and much of what was written about our past is a different story. Is that why revelations/rapture states that the Western world and Christianity will endure the most of God's wrath? Conveniently, Christians dismissed that meaning those Christians whom do not follow Jesus teachings (which I can accept), but maybe it is also in part due to Christianity may embody the most of the great deceptions/manipulations? That is if you believe in "all" of Revelations and our all loving God (and per biblical history "all punishing" God) is going to wipe the entire earth (newborns, children, you name it) to cleanse and then judge those to see whom will burn in an eternal flame, and who does not. An all loving God would not use or create tools of destruction to create destruction.

I will end this with the most common sense question of the day. If Satan indeed exist and wanted to gain dominion of this world and in order to do it, and it had to be by deceiving man. What do you think he/she/they would infiltrate or manipulate first to accomplish such a feat? Humanity's understanding of self and source. You manipulate anything that helps man know the true path. That is one of the reasons there are different religions and 7 books of aramic writings most of us never heard of.

There is more physical proof of ET's than anything else we've been taught or told to believe. Wake up, please.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote