View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #403
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

1988 Reading U.K- Denefield Secondary School

The Creation of a Monster

Events I am not at liberty to discuss happen from the time I am put on the CALOPIA to the time I returned to Recreation Road in Reading. Suffice to say, I am returned to the house at night and a cross-over event happens with the clone in place at the house.
I start Denefield school just after this. My first day of school sees our whole year in the maths building of the school and divided into form classes. One of the boys in the classroom whispers to someone next to him as the teacher is speaking, at which the teacher flies into a shocking rage then stuns the whole classroom into silence. This is a taste of things to come at what I honestly describe as a trauma-based conditioning centre rather than a school. Later our year goes on a camping trip to Jersey where this male teacher molests girls from the year in the woods and is forced to leave the school on our return.
The year is divided into seperate classes which we go into every morning. Within weeks a small number of students in the year are singled out as having 'behaviour problems'. I am amongst these as is the boy who whispered to his friend that first day in school.
We end up in a 'special' class once a week on Fridays in a classroom near the main stairway. We have trips away from school every Friday which mostly include trips to military bases in the area. RAF Welford, RAF Alconbury and Brock Barracks are among them.
A new theme connected to the project starts here. Namely the introduction and exposure to race specific bio-warfare and chemical agents at these facilities. I am not certain how they work but injections, sprays and other means cause our hormones and phemones to aggitate black males in the school into agression towards us. They also cause females ( black and white ) to be extremely sexually attracted to us as well as sending our behaviour even more off the wall.
The black boys are much more physically developed than us white boys who have been taken to the bases. A mass campaign of intense bullying starts and we do not stand a chance. I am singled out as the most bullied boy in the school and end up getting my arm and nose broken, continually robbed. almosr beaten to death at a fairground as well as my neck almost broken.
My behaviour goes totally out of control with vandalism, shoplifting, sniffing glue and my behaviour to towards females becomes warped. I sexually assault three girls within the first year of Denefield.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 11-26-2009 at 04:00 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote