View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #24
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
James the above quoted material from the first page of this thread is some of the best I have seen you write. And I've been reading your stuff since before you showed up at Avalon. I assume you wrote it from memory? Regardless, it is clear, well reasoned and challenging.

I was reminded of it when watching the video of Duncan O'Finioan at the Project Camelot Conference in Los Angeles. He describes the program with which he was involved but then pauses and asks the audience, "How do we stop this?" (around 0:14:20) The audience has no answer, but I was thinking of the children referenced in the first point of "Solutions to the threat of Artificial Intelligence". This is what you were, isn't it?

Somewhere later on this thread you mentioned that you have come across some highly effective techniques for memory recovery/deprogramming. Reading the front page of ProjectCamelot.net today I see that O'Finian is moving forward with a support group for similar. Have you been in contact? Perhaps you could be of assistance to each other.

Whatever happens, I thank you for coming forward.
I wrote those papers under extreme pressure when my daughter was in Bristol hospital this year. Yes I have been in contact with Duncan over the phone and by email in the past. I am no longer in contact with him. Our commuinications are either being blocked or he doesn't want to speak to me. Either was it is a shame.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote