Old 09-28-2009, 06:37 AM   #228
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Confidential Report on TETRA
Strictly for the Police Federation of England and Wales
B TROWER

INTRODUCTION

With respect to my fellow scientists I shall be writing this report in non-scientific speak for all of those readers who have not had the benefit of a scientific education.

WHAT IS ALL THIS REALLY ABOUT?

Imagine the field around a magnet and imagine ordinary everyday static electricity. If you put the force field from the magnet with the force field from the static electricity you make a wave. This wave is called an electromagnetic wave. There are lots of different types of electromagnetic waves but they are all made of the same two things – magnetic and static. The only difference between the waves is their wavelength or the length of the wave and the number of waves that can be produced a second, i.e. the frequency. All of these waves are put into a table called the electromagnetic spectrum...

THE ABSOLUTE PARADOX

Since the early 1960s this country, America and Russia have had what is called the non-lethal weapons programme or synthetic telepathy programme. It is very well documented now that in the early 1960s in Moscow the Russians beamed continuous low level radiation (microwaves) down onto the American Embassy causing miscarriages, leukaemia's and other illnesses to the Embassy staff. Since then the non-lethal weapons programme has become very sophisticated indeed. It is used a) as a long-term low level radiation weapon to cause populations illness and b) at higher intensities to cause blindness, heart attacks or confusion. Details of all of the intensities are unknown to me but knowing that microwave radiation is accumulative, any effect can only be a matter of time. In quoting this research I refer to documents listed under Reference 15. So sophisticated is this research, and I refer to Operation Pandora Joint CIA/MI6 Operation since the 1960s, Operation Woodpecker USSR 1976, Operation HAARP still running in USA; they are able to define specific pulse frequencies to cause specific brain malfunctions or illnesses. For instance:

Frequency 4.5 - Paranoia

Frequency 6.6 - Depression/Suicide

Frequency 11 - Manic behaviour/Anger

Frequency 25 - Blindness if aimed at the head/Heart attack if aimed at the chest
http://www.planningsanity.co.uk/reports/trower.htm
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote