View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

After watching the video I have a new respect for Dr. Greer. I wasn't so sure about him after reading the blog a week ago but I understand where he is coming from now. He is a cautious man with a cautious stance unlike Camelot, which it should be. Project Camelot is trying to present many ideas from many angles and Dr. Greer is coming from one point of view, his point of view. I think if you really listen you will find that they have the same point of view. He is coming from a positive point of view and a hopeful view and knows that there may be a negative side but if the human race keeps up with the negative then we are going no where, literally no where in the galaxy, until we give up our war menatlity. I think Kerry was looking at this interview more in the way of a futuretalk and not a straight interview. I think Dr. Greer is use to being interviewed, which means he does most of the talking. I think he is right about the negative way the media is portraying the whole ET situation. Look at all the new movies coming out this fall, they are all about fighting aliens. One that I saw recently advertised was call District 9which looks really scary. In all I thought it was good and I wasn't embarassed by Kerry, she was doing what she does, make people discuss a topic instead of just spewing facts and figures. If anyone out there is good with body language I think it would say a lot.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote