View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #6
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ever changing & never ending truth of this whole forum

In all honesty I was feeling upset while creating this new thread. After post it I realized that. Then I realized the possibility that what I had posted was wrong. So I felt that people, for the most part would be very upset for me making this thread. lol. I guess not, at least so far judging by the few responses so far. Speaking of judging anyone...

Who the #$@# am I to judge anyone? lol. What does it mean to judge anyone anyways? We don't realize it but we all are constantly judging others here and I really don't like it anymore. Oh well, nothing I can about that right? Why should I care hu? Just let them all work it out and I go my happy way yes?? That's the kind of attitude that AVALON members should not have here. ***In fact I am working on this for me self as well. For I too now ADMIT that I have judge people from this forum!!! So why don't you all just admit that you too have judged others here? Because in some known or unknown way(s) we ALL judge others and ourselves. I believe that much of this "judging" can be a good learning experience, so I embrace, thank and reform that change into more oneness change for all to perceive if they so chose. So just what kind of judges should all AVALON forum members be anymore these days? What's your opinion on this?

I just believe that we all must work together and do so right now and forever.

My god, how else can I show everyone just how powerful their thought energy really is!?!? Thought energy, what is that? It's ALL your past, present, future emotions, memories, ideas, desires, intentions, beliefs, dis-beliefs, habits and more (you get the idea right?). It's like do you even realize just what your own whole conscious & unconscious comprehension of reality is anymore? YOU are YOUR whole reality in everything that you do and don't do. What's that mean exactly? Well, for starters how'bout we all simply understand that out thought energy are also all possibilities as well. In other words, YOU are everything that you allow or chose your whole being (thought energy).

For the most part, you guys and gals have no idea what I experience and some of which would instantly put you in the funny farm if you ever attempted to experience what I experience. Seriously. Energy has no bounds and based on my experienced it's probably so much more powerful than many here could ever realize. Why do I make or dare preach such a point? Especially when so many here realize, I mean "really realize" what I'm saying? Because it's all from your eternal unlimited being. I mean, this whole reality is YOU. Well, I dunno... I mean for me it's not about who is negative or who is positive (for the most part). It's about oneness reality and those being it are experiencing it.

For those who do not know me I offer you PROOF of my oneness ways. A video I made...

BTW just cause I say I prove oneness in some ways doesn't mean I don't in others. I am doing the best I can in life, k?

Attention All Chemtrail Pilots and Others Involved
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIVDUl6dBjY

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote