View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #21
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Monatomic elements

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the understanding that it wasn't the ppm that matters as much - although the more you have, the better, I suppose - as it is the particle size? Again, I'll re-iterate that I have done no research on colloidals and know little about them (except the bit that I just said).

PPM is an acronym for "parts per million" and refers to the concentration of a material in a solvent solution. I make my solutions into much higher concentrations than the commercial 5ppm GNC product so that the five drops I put under my tongue are loaded with a sufficient inventory of material to make a difference in my body.

ORME state atoms are single atoms that are super-deformed by a high spin state and they are surrounded by a shield of light created by "Cooper paired" valence electrons. This is why ORME state material becomes chemically inert, since it is the giving and taking of valence electrons which allow atoms to form ions and then create bonds with other nearby atoms to undergo chemical reactions and form molecules.

In regards, to the silver and gold colloids, the particle size is referring the nanoclusters that rip off the electrodes during the electolysis and diffuse into the water. These are not ORME state material, but maintain their normal metallic identity, and they are able to take on electrical charge as ions in the water and undergo chemical reactions. The more atoms in a nanocluster, then the larger the particle size.

Particle size is extremely important. When I make my medicine, I pour the solution through several layers of coffee filters. My intent is to allow to pass through only the smallest sized nanoclusters of silver and gold - and the very minute trace amounts ORME state atoms that also follow with them into my blue glass bottle.

The problem with larger particle size is that these nanoclusters can be too large to diffuse through cell membranes. If they become lodged close enough to the surface of the skin and form silver salts in high concentration, then they can react in sunlight and cause the condition known as arygia - or blue skin. The process is similar to what happens to photographic paper.

This arygia is where the term "blue blood" came from in old medieval Europe as a slang for the nobility. It was common for nobility to eat and drink from silver plates and cups. The excessive build up over a lifetime of silver salts in the skin and subsequent exposure to sunlight would cause a noticeable color change in the skin. Hence my own rule I follow of no eating or drinking 1 hr prior and 1 hr after putting the drops under my tongue.

One thing that I've noticed for my solutions is that they seem to get better and sweeter tasting after sitting several months inside the dark closet. It makes me wonder if the ORME state material may be causing some other close atoms in the solution to spin up into the ORME state.

I usually make a new solution for my blue bottle about once a year. The current bottle I have is about 6 months old and has a nice caramel flavor in it now.

Regards,
Merkhava

Last edited by Merkhava; 09-26-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Merkhava is offline   Reply With Quote