View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #18
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelation (discussion about the 144000)

I have no opinion on the matter.
This is pasted from the Internet
Though find it strange that I have not come across the name before in all my readings .
Regards
Chris

Sanat Kumara

According to Church Universal and Triumphant, the Sanat Kumara is the leader of mankind. It has been said that he is the leader of the Illuminati, and it is he who will rule the world in the future.

According to certain esoteric, mystic and gnostic traditions, Sanat Kumara (eternal youth in Sanskrit) and 144,000 souls from planet Venus came to Earth in her darkest hour to hold the light of God.

Notable beings in the 144,000 include Jesus, Gautama Buddha, and Maitreya Buddha.

Sanat Kumara is the great guru, saviour of Earth. Believers see him in all the major religions, as Skanda/Kartikkeya in Hinduism, Brahma-Sanam Kumara in Buddhism, Ancient of Days in Judeo-Christianity and Ahura Mazda in Zoroastrianism. It is also considered that Sanat Kumara is Al Khdir (green man) known to Sufi Muslims (According to Dakshinamurti).

A shrine to Sanat Kumara which attracts and unites people of all religions and faiths is situated in the town of Kataragama, Sri Lanka.

In the Alice Bailey and Theosophical literature he is called Sanat Kumara or Raudra Chakri - the Buddhist ruler of Shambhala".
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote