View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
MoV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Some books you may wanna take a look @

James Anderson - The Constitutions of the Free-Masons (1734)

Edition of the the first Masonic book printed in America, which was originally produced in Philadelphia by Benjamin Franklin in 1734, and was a reprint of a work by James Anderson (who is identified as the author in an appendix) printed in London in 1723. This is the seminal work of American Masonry, edited and published by one of the founding fathers, and of great importance to the development of colonial society and the formation of the Republic. The work contains a 40-page history of Masonry: from Adam to the reign of King George I, including, among others, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Solomon, Hiram Abif, Nebuchadnezzar, Augustus Caesar, Vitruvius, King Athelstan the Saxon, Inigo Jones, and James I of England. It is a celebration of the science of Geometry and the Royal Art of Architecture. The work also includes five songs, one of which—“A New Song”—appears in print for the first time and may have been composed by Franklin.

51 page, 0.98 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14862177...ons__1734_.pdf

Cornelius Moore - The Craftsman and Freemason's Guide (1854)

Containing a delineation of the ritual of Freemasonry, with the emblems and explanations so arranged as greatly to facilitate in acquiring a knowledge of the rites and ceremonies of the several Degrees, from Entered Apprentice to that of Select Master, and the Order of Priesthood.

340 pages, 19.6 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/15140072...on_s_Guide.pdf

A. S. MacBride - Speculative Masonry, Its Mission, Its Evolution and Its Landmarks (1914)

CONTENTS

PART I: THE MISSION OF SPECULATIVE MASONRY

CHAPTER I: THE MISSION GENERALLY CONSIDERED

1. The Meaning of the Words "Mission" and “Masonry"
2. The Quest of the Ideal
3. The Variation of the Ideal
4. T he Masonic Ideal
5. The Nature of the Mission
6. Is Masonry To-day True to Its Mission?

II: THE LAW OF THE SQUARE

1. The Law of the Square in Nature
2. The Law of the Square in Material Building
3. The Law of the Square in Moral Building
4. The Law of the Square in the Point Within the Circle. ...
5. The Law of the Square in the Cross
6. Summary of the Law of the Square

III: THE QUARRIES, OR THE SELECTION OF THE MATERIAL

1. The Material Suitable
2. The Quarries Available
3. The Process of Selection

IV: THE LODGE, OR THE PREPARATION OF THE MATERIAL

1. The Nature of Its Work
2. Its Relation to Religion
3. Its Relation to the Outer World
4. Its Ideal Plan
5. Its Course of Instruction
6. Its Chief End

V: THE TEMPLE, OR THE CONSUMMATION OF THE MISSION

1. Retrospect and Prospect
2. The Temple of King Solomon,
3. The Ideal Temple

PART II: THE EVOLUTION OF SPECULATIVE MASONRY

CHAPTER I: ORIGINS ASCRIBED TO MASONRY

1. The Historical Difficulties,
2. Some of the Theories Advanced
3. Its Evolution Most Likely Along the Lines of Operative Building

II: ANCIENT SYMBOLISM AND MYSTERIES

1. Antiquity of Masonic Symbolism
2. The Ancient Mysteries

III: THE ROMAN COLLEGIA AND MEDIEVAL GUILDS

1. The Roman Collegia,
2. Identity of the Collegia with the Guilds in England
3. Identity of the Collegia with the Guilds in France.

IV: THE FRENCH COMPANIONAGE

1. The Three Organisations and Their Traditions
2. Interesting Customs and Rules
3. The “Wolves" of the Sons of Solomon and the Masonic “Lewis"
4. Similarities of the Companionage and Freemasonry

V: THE GERMAN STEIN-METZEN

1. The Name and Origin of the Organisation
2. The Culdees
3. The German Guilds and Stein-Metzen

VI: THE OLD BRITISH LODGES

1. The Old Charges
2. The Speculative Element in the Old Lodges
3. Degrees in the Old Lodges

VII: SUMMARY

1. Characteristic Points Common to the Organisations Considered
2. Conclusion

PART III: THE LANDMARKS OF SPECULATIVE MASONRY

CHAPTER I: THE NATURE AND DIVISIONS OF THE LANDMARKS

1. What Landmarks Are
2. The Divisions of the Landmarks
3. First Division, Section A.-A Secret Mode of Recognition by Its Members
4. First Division, Section B.-The Tyling of the Lodge
5. First Division, Section C.-The Qualifications of Candidates
6. Second Division, Section C.-The Conditions of Advancement
7. Third Division, Section A.-The Principal Points in “Opening," and in “Closing" a Lodge
8. Third Division, Section B.-The Principal Points in “Entering," "Passing," and “Raising"
9. Fourth Division, Section B.-The Powers and Duties of the Master, and Officers, and of the Lodge

II: MISCONCEPTIONS REGARDING THE LANDMARKS

1. That the Landmarks Are Fixed and Unalterable
2. That the Landmarks Fix the Lodge Ceremonies Verbatim et Literatim
3. How Misconceptions Have Been Formed,

III: THE LANDMARKS AND PROGRESS
1. The Landmarks No Hindrance to Progress
2. The Teachings of History and Nature
3. The Temple of Brotherhood and Peace is the Great Landmark

APPENDIX

PART I: THE MISSION OF SPECULATIVE MASONRY

The Law of the Square in the Cross
The Temple of King Solomon
The Pillars

PART II: THE EVOLUTION OF SPECULATIVE MASONRY

The Historical Difficulties
INDEX

292 pages, 18 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/15140403..._Landmarks.pdf

Thomas Paine - On the Origin of Free-Masonry (1810)

It is always understood that Freemasons have a secret which they carefully conceal; but from everything that can be collected from their own accounts of Masonry, their real secret is no other than their origin, which but few of them understand; and those who do, envelop it in mystery.

The Society of Masons are distinguished into three classes or degrees. 1st. The Entered Apprentice. 2d. The Fellow Craft. 3d. The Master Mason.

The Entered Apprentice knows but little more of Masonry than the use of signs and tokens, and certain steps and words by which Masons can recognize each other without being discovered by a person who is not a Mason. The Fellow Craft is not much better instructed in Masonry, than the Entered Apprentice. It is only in the Master Mason's Lodge, that whatever knowledge remains of the origin of Masonry is preserved and concealed.

44 pages, 4.54 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/15140587...ee-Masonry.pdf

Ritual of the Independent Order of Good Templars for Subordinate Lodges (1864)

The IOGT Internatinal (formerly known as the International Organisation of Good Templars and International Order of Good Templars and the Independent Order of Good Templars) is an international non-governmental organisation working in the field of temperance. It is based in Sweden, a country which had very strict alcohol policies and laws in the past.

The IOGT originated as one of a number of fraternal organisations for temperance or total abstinence founded in the 19th century and with a structure modelled on Freemasonry, using similar ritual and regalia. Unlike many, however, it admitted men and women equally, and also made no distinction by race.

56 pages, 2.98 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/15354950...ate_Lodges.pdf

J.S.M. Ward - The Masonic Handbook Series

176 pages, 1.18 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/15355180...ook_Series.pdf

Samuel L. Knapp - The Genius of Masonry,

or A Defence of the Order, containing some remarks on the origin and history; the uses and abuses of the science, with some notices of other secret societies in the United States, in Three Lectures (1828)

118 pages, 6.8 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/15355507...of_Masonry.pdf

John Anthony West - Serpent In The Sky: The High Wisdom Of Ancient Egypt

This revised edition of West's revolutionary reinterpretation of the civilization of Egypt challenges all that has been accepted as dogma concerning this ancient and enigmatic land. It features a new introduction linking Egyptian science with the perennial wisdom tradition and an appendix updating the author's work in redating the Sphinx.

281 pages, 6.88 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13428741...ient_Egypt.pdf

Godfrey Higgins - Anacalypsis (1833)

Volume one of a two volume set. (This description is for all volumes.)

Godfrey Higgins was convinced that a high civilization had flourished prior to all historical records. He believed that there had existed then a most ancient and universal religion from which all later creeds and doctrines sprang. His research lasted over 20 years. "He attempted to establish the existence of a prehistoric universal religion and to trace its development into contemporary times. He believed this religion possessed accurate knowledge of universal and cosmic phenomena and held neither priesthood nor institution as intermediary in man's communion with the Divine."

This highly sought after book is extremely rare.

Two volumes.

Partial Contents:

Probable Origin of Numbers and Letters; Etymology and its Use; Origin of the Adoration of the Bull, Phallic and Vernal Festivals; Age of the World; First God of the Ancients, The Sun, Metempsychosis, Moral Evil, Buddha, Genesis; The Sun the first object of Adoration of all Nations; Two Ancient Ethiopias, Great Black Nation in Asia, Hindoos and Egyptians similar; Ancient Persians, First Books of Genesis, Disingenuous conduct in the Translators of the Bible, Abraham acknowledged more than one God; Jewish Trinity; Ancient Jewish Cabala, Sephiroths and Emanations; Melchizedek, Zoroaster, Zendavesta, All ancient Religions astrological; Character of the Old Testament; Orphic and Mithraitic Trinity, Mithra, Opinions of Herodotus, Porphyry, Strabo, Julian, Times of Pythagoras and Zoroaster, The Vedas describe the Persian Religion; The word OM; The Christian Trinity, Its Origin, Philo's Trinity of the Jews; Life of Cristna; Crucifixion of Cristna, Immaculate Conception, fromthe History of Pythagoras; Buddha the Sun in Taurus, as Cristna was the Sun in Aries, Names and Meaning of the word Buddha; Isaiah's Prophecy known to the Egyptians and the Celts of Gaul, Mystical meaning of the Letter M, Oriental Astronomical Systems; Cross the meaning of it,

585 pages, 17.1 MB, PDF. Scan

http://rapidshare.com/files/14150507...nacalypsis.pdf

Charles William Heckethorn - Secret Societies of All Ages and Countries (1897)

A massive study of secret organizations which provides both historical and ritualistic information on groups of all kinds: occult, religious, political, anarchist, etc. About one-third of volume two is dedicated to Freemasonry, its rites and rituals, which it examines in some detail. A pleasure to read and an essential reference work, Highly recommended. Embracing the Mysteries of Ancient India, China, Japan, Egypt, Mexico, Peru, Greece, and Scandinavia; The Cabalists, Early Christians, Heretics, Assassins, Thugs, Templars, the Vehm and Inquisition, Mystics, Rosicrucians, Illuminati, Freemasons, Skopzi, Camorristi, Carbonari, Nihilists and Other Sects. Partial Contents: Ancient Mysteries; Magi, Mithraics; Gnostics; Essenes; Christian Initiations; Apocalypse; Lodge of Wisdom; Assassins; Druses; Dervishes; Mexican and Peruvian Mysteries; Druids; Scandinavian Mysteries; The Cabbala; Sons of the Widow; Mystics; Alchymists; Jacob Bohme; Emanuel Swedenborg; Martinism; Rosicrucians; Asiatic Brethren; Heretics; Chivalry; Templars; Judiciary; Holy Vehm; Inquisition; Illuminati; Anti-Social Societies; Thugs; Chauffeurs, or Burners; Garduna; Camorra; Mala Vita; Mafia; Beggars, Tramps, and Thieves; Jesuits; Skopzi.

389 pages, 17 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14150840..._Countries.pdf

Frances A. Yates - Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition

Placing Bruno—both advanced philosopher and magician burned at the stake—in the Hermetic tradition, Yates's acclaimed study gives an overview not only of Renaissance humanism but of its interplay—and conflict—with magic and occult practices.

"Among those who have explored the intellectual world of the sixteenth century no one in England can rival Miss Yates. Wherever she looks, she illuminates. Now she has looked on Bruno. This brilliant book takes time to digest, but it is an intellectual adventure to read it. Historians of ideas, of religion, and of science will study it. Some of them, after reading it, will have to think again. . . . For Miss Yates has put Bruno, for the first time, in his tradition, and has shown what that tradition was."—Hugh Trevor-Roper, New Statesman

"A decisive contribution to the understanding of Giordano Bruno, this book will probably remove a great number of misrepresentations that still plague the tormented figure of the Nolan prophet."—Giorgio de Santillana, American Historical Review

"Yates's book is an important addition to our knowledge of Giordano Bruno. But it is even more important, I think, as a step toward understanding the unity of the sixteenth century."—J. Bronowski, New York Review of Books

Contents:

Preface
Abbreviations
Introduction
Hermes Trismegistus
Ficino's Pimander and the Asclepius
Hermes Trismegistus and Magic
Ficino's Natural Magic
Pico della Mirandola and Cabalist Magic
Pseudo-Dionysius and the Theology of a Christian Magus
Cornelius Agrippa's Survey of Renaissance Magic
Renaissance Magic and Science
Against magic: (1) Theological Objections; (2) The Humanist Tradition
Religious Hermetism in the Sixteenth Century
Giordano Bruno: First Visit to Paris
Giordano Bruno in England: The Hermetic Reform
Giordano Bruno in England: The Hermetic Philosophy
Giordano Bruno and the Cabala
Giordano Bruno: Heroic Enthusiast and Elizabethan
Giordano Bruno: Second Visit to Paris
Giordano Bruno in Germany
Giordano Bruno: Last Published Work
Giordano Bruno: Return to Italy
Giordano Bruno and Tommaso Campanella
After Hermes Trismegistus was Dated
Hermes Trismegistus and the Fludd Controversies
Index

263 pages, 10.2 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14150977..._Tradition.pdf

Jose M. Herrou Aragon - The Forbidden Religion

THE AUTHOR

Unlike my other books, this one has a strange origin. It was “received” in its totality during sleep, between July and November 2005. On waking up each morning over these four months, there was in my mind a sentence or a paragraph which would later be the complete message put in the form of a book, and soon I set out to write it, afraid of forgetting it.

It was like I was attending a university course in my dreams, in which I was informed about all kinds of strange topics. In one of these dreams I saw a type of teacher or master who said to me: “separate yourself from the rest of my students, since I must entrust you with a different task.” I asked him his name and he said something like “Luisifel” or “Luisfel”. This is how my experiences were during the months that this phenomenon lasted; after which this form of contact during sleep stopped completely.

When I had put together everything that I had written, I realized that a major change had occurred within me and that I was no longer that what I had been before before. Writing the book had totally transformed me, maybe irreversibly.

Currently I am investigating if there is some kind of secret message or hidden key still undiscovered in this book.

Contents:

01. Primordial Gnosis
02. Matter is evil
03. Time is evil
04. The creator god
05. The creation of the world
06. The creation of man
07. The Unknowable God
08. Body, soul and Spirit
09. Three kinds of man
10. Satan, the oppressor
11. Lucifer, the liberator
12. The Serpent of Salvation
13. Cain, the Immortal
14. The plans of the creator god
15. Death and reincarnation
16. Manvantaras and pralayas
17. The Great Conspiracy
18. Light and darkness
19. The black and white lodges
20. Rebelliousness and opposition
21. Gnostic initiation Page
22. True liberation of the Spirit

120 pages, 466 KB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255063...n_Religion.pdf

Martin Rulandus - Lexicon of Alchemy (Lexicon Alchemiae 1612)

Containing a full and plain explanation of all obscure words, hermetic subjects, and arcane phrases of Paracelsus." "I wish to come forward with help, that they may not only seek more diligently into the writings of the Hermetists, but that they may understand them better, and that in this manner the divine Art of Alchemy may be more successfully taken in hand.

413 pages, 2.96 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255281...miae_1612_.pdf

Roger Beck - Religion of the Mithras Cult in the Roman Empire

This volume is a study of the religious system of Mithraism, one of the "mystery cults" popular in the Roman Empire contemporary with early Christianity. Roger Beck describes Mithraism from the point of view of the initiate engaging with the religion and its rich symbolic system in thought, word, ritual action, and cult life. He employs the methods of anthropology of religion and the new cognitive science of religion to explore in detail the semiotics of the Mysteries' astral symbolism, which has been the principal subject of his many previous publications on the cult.

302 pages, 4.08 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255360...man_Empire.pdf

Alexander Hislop - The Two Babylons: Or, the Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife

Where did the practices and beliefs of Roman Catholicism come from? In this scholarly classic, first published over eighty years ago, Alexander Hislop reveals that many Roman Catholic teachings did not originate with Christ or the Bible, but were adopted from ancient pagan Babylonian religion, and given Christian names.

Contents:

Introduction

Chapter I
Distinctive Character of the Two Systems

Chapter II
Objects of Worship
Section I. Trinity in Unity
Section II. The Mother and Child, and the Original of the Child

* Sub-Section I. The Child in Assyria
* Sub-Section II. The Child in Egypt
* Sub-Section III. The Child in Greece
* Sub-Seciton IV. The Death of the Child
* Sub-Section V. The Deification of the Child

Section III. The Mother of the Child

Chapter III
Festivals
Section I. Christmas and Lady-day
Section II. Easter
Section III. The Nativity of St. John
Section IV. The Feast of the Assumption
See Chapter V, Section IV regarding Cupid (St. Valentine's Day)

Chapter IV
Doctrine and Discipline
Section I. Baptismal Regeneration
Section II. Justification by Works
Section III. The Sacrifice of the Mass
Section IV. Extreme Unction
Section V. Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead

Chapter V
Rites and Ceremonies
Section I. Idol Procession
Section II. Relic Worship
Section III. The Clothing and Crowning of Images
Section IV. The Rosary and the Worship of the Sacred Heart
Section V. Lamps and Wax-Candles
Section VI. The Sign of the Cross

Chapter VI
Religious Orders
Section I. The Sovereign Pontiff
Section II. Priests, Monks, and Nuns

Chapter VII
The Two Developments Historically and Prophetically Considered
Section I. The Great Red Dragon
Section II. The Beast from the Sea
Section IV. The Image of the Beast
Section V. The Name of the Beast, the Number of His Name--the Invisible Head of the Papacy

Conclusion

206 pages, 2.38 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255502...o_Babylons.pdf

Collected Online Works of Robert Bruce

Robert Bruce is an internationally respected mystic, author and speaker from the land down under (Australia). For over 30 years he has actively explored metaphysical, paranormal and spiritual phenomena, making some groundbreaking discoveries. Robert is the author of the best-selling books: Astral Dynamics, Practical Psychic Self-Defense, Energy Work, and coauthor of the Mastering Astral Projection workbook and audio book with Brian Mercer.

Robert Bruce Robert Bruce has provided an altruistic consulting service to the global Internet community since 1993. A true spiritual pioneer of our times, the experiential depth and scope of his knowledge is quite remarkable.

For over 30 years, Robert has actively explored the mechanics, energetics and dynamics (how things work) of all things considered paranormal -- especially OBE; the human energy body, energy work, clairvoyance, healing, and psychic self-defense.

Main Subjects Include:
Astral Projection and OBEs in general
Lucid Dreaming
Energy Work (Chakra Works)
Healing
Viewing Auras
Psychic Self-Defense
and more

778 pages, 2.49 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255692...bert_Bruce.pdf

Frater Pyramidatus - A Glossary Of Thelema

240 pages, 3.2 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14331383...Of_Thelema.pdf

KomentarUpisano: Utorak Oct 28, 2008 11:07 pm Naslov komentara: Citiraj ovaj komentar
FORMICA (citat):
Tehuti je moj drug Very Happy

Nema na čemu druže FORMICA. Very Happy

Evo još malo:

John Anthony West - Serpent In The Sky: The High Wisdom Of Ancient Egypt

This revised edition of West's revolutionary reinterpretation of the civilization of Egypt challenges all that has been accepted as dogma concerning this ancient and enigmatic land. It features a new introduction linking Egyptian science with the perennial wisdom tradition and an appendix updating the author's work in redating the Sphinx.

281 pages, 6.88 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13428741...ient_Egypt.pdf

Godfrey Higgins - Anacalypsis (1833)

Volume one of a two volume set. (This description is for all volumes.)

Godfrey Higgins was convinced that a high civilization had flourished prior to all historical records. He believed that there had existed then a most ancient and universal religion from which all later creeds and doctrines sprang. His research lasted over 20 years. "He attempted to establish the existence of a prehistoric universal religion and to trace its development into contemporary times. He believed this religion possessed accurate knowledge of universal and cosmic phenomena and held neither priesthood nor institution as intermediary in man's communion with the Divine."

This highly sought after book is extremely rare.

Two volumes.

Partial Contents:

Probable Origin of Numbers and Letters; Etymology and its Use; Origin of the Adoration of the Bull, Phallic and Vernal Festivals; Age of the World; First God of the Ancients, The Sun, Metempsychosis, Moral Evil, Buddha, Genesis; The Sun the first object of Adoration of all Nations; Two Ancient Ethiopias, Great Black Nation in Asia, Hindoos and Egyptians similar; Ancient Persians, First Books of Genesis, Disingenuous conduct in the Translators of the Bible, Abraham acknowledged more than one God; Jewish Trinity; Ancient Jewish Cabala, Sephiroths and Emanations; Melchizedek, Zoroaster, Zendavesta, All ancient Religions astrological; Character of the Old Testament; Orphic and Mithraitic Trinity, Mithra, Opinions of Herodotus, Porphyry, Strabo, Julian, Times of Pythagoras and Zoroaster, The Vedas describe the Persian Religion; The word OM; The Christian Trinity, Its Origin, Philo's Trinity of the Jews; Life of Cristna; Crucifixion of Cristna, Immaculate Conception, fromthe History of Pythagoras; Buddha the Sun in Taurus, as Cristna was the Sun in Aries, Names and Meaning of the word Buddha; Isaiah's Prophecy known to the Egyptians and the Celts of Gaul, Mystical meaning of the Letter M, Oriental Astronomical Systems; Cross the meaning of it,

585 pages, 17.1 MB, PDF. Scan

http://rapidshare.com/files/14150507...nacalypsis.pdf

Charles William Heckethorn - Secret Societies of All Ages and Countries (1897)

A massive study of secret organizations which provides both historical and ritualistic information on groups of all kinds: occult, religious, political, anarchist, etc. About one-third of volume two is dedicated to Freemasonry, its rites and rituals, which it examines in some detail. A pleasure to read and an essential reference work, Highly recommended. Embracing the Mysteries of Ancient India, China, Japan, Egypt, Mexico, Peru, Greece, and Scandinavia; The Cabalists, Early Christians, Heretics, Assassins, Thugs, Templars, the Vehm and Inquisition, Mystics, Rosicrucians, Illuminati, Freemasons, Skopzi, Camorristi, Carbonari, Nihilists and Other Sects. Partial Contents: Ancient Mysteries; Magi, Mithraics; Gnostics; Essenes; Christian Initiations; Apocalypse; Lodge of Wisdom; Assassins; Druses; Dervishes; Mexican and Peruvian Mysteries; Druids; Scandinavian Mysteries; The Cabbala; Sons of the Widow; Mystics; Alchymists; Jacob Bohme; Emanuel Swedenborg; Martinism; Rosicrucians; Asiatic Brethren; Heretics; Chivalry; Templars; Judiciary; Holy Vehm; Inquisition; Illuminati; Anti-Social Societies; Thugs; Chauffeurs, or Burners; Garduna; Camorra; Mala Vita; Mafia; Beggars, Tramps, and Thieves; Jesuits; Skopzi.

389 pages, 17 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14150840..._Countries.pdf

Frances A. Yates - Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition

Placing Bruno—both advanced philosopher and magician burned at the stake—in the Hermetic tradition, Yates's acclaimed study gives an overview not only of Renaissance humanism but of its interplay—and conflict—with magic and occult practices.

"Among those who have explored the intellectual world of the sixteenth century no one in England can rival Miss Yates. Wherever she looks, she illuminates. Now she has looked on Bruno. This brilliant book takes time to digest, but it is an intellectual adventure to read it. Historians of ideas, of religion, and of science will study it. Some of them, after reading it, will have to think again. . . . For Miss Yates has put Bruno, for the first time, in his tradition, and has shown what that tradition was."—Hugh Trevor-Roper, New Statesman

"A decisive contribution to the understanding of Giordano Bruno, this book will probably remove a great number of misrepresentations that still plague the tormented figure of the Nolan prophet."—Giorgio de Santillana, American Historical Review

"Yates's book is an important addition to our knowledge of Giordano Bruno. But it is even more important, I think, as a step toward understanding the unity of the sixteenth century."—J. Bronowski, New York Review of Books

Contents:

Preface
Abbreviations
Introduction
Hermes Trismegistus
Ficino's Pimander and the Asclepius
Hermes Trismegistus and Magic
Ficino's Natural Magic
Pico della Mirandola and Cabalist Magic
Pseudo-Dionysius and the Theology of a Christian Magus
Cornelius Agrippa's Survey of Renaissance Magic
Renaissance Magic and Science
Against magic: (1) Theological Objections; (2) The Humanist Tradition
Religious Hermetism in the Sixteenth Century
Giordano Bruno: First Visit to Paris
Giordano Bruno in England: The Hermetic Reform
Giordano Bruno in England: The Hermetic Philosophy
Giordano Bruno and the Cabala
Giordano Bruno: Heroic Enthusiast and Elizabethan
Giordano Bruno: Second Visit to Paris
Giordano Bruno in Germany
Giordano Bruno: Last Published Work
Giordano Bruno: Return to Italy
Giordano Bruno and Tommaso Campanella
After Hermes Trismegistus was Dated
Hermes Trismegistus and the Fludd Controversies
Index

263 pages, 10.2 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14150977..._Tradition.pdf

Jose M. Herrou Aragon - The Forbidden Religion

THE AUTHOR

Unlike my other books, this one has a strange origin. It was “received” in its totality during sleep, between July and November 2005. On waking up each morning over these four months, there was in my mind a sentence or a paragraph which would later be the complete message put in the form of a book, and soon I set out to write it, afraid of forgetting it.

It was like I was attending a university course in my dreams, in which I was informed about all kinds of strange topics. In one of these dreams I saw a type of teacher or master who said to me: “separate yourself from the rest of my students, since I must entrust you with a different task.” I asked him his name and he said something like “Luisifel” or “Luisfel”. This is how my experiences were during the months that this phenomenon lasted; after which this form of contact during sleep stopped completely.

When I had put together everything that I had written, I realized that a major change had occurred within me and that I was no longer that what I had been before before. Writing the book had totally transformed me, maybe irreversibly.

Currently I am investigating if there is some kind of secret message or hidden key still undiscovered in this book.

Contents:

01. Primordial Gnosis
02. Matter is evil
03. Time is evil
04. The creator god
05. The creation of the world
06. The creation of man
07. The Unknowable God
08. Body, soul and Spirit
09. Three kinds of man
10. Satan, the oppressor
11. Lucifer, the liberator
12. The Serpent of Salvation
13. Cain, the Immortal
14. The plans of the creator god
15. Death and reincarnation
16. Manvantaras and pralayas
17. The Great Conspiracy
18. Light and darkness
19. The black and white lodges
20. Rebelliousness and opposition
21. Gnostic initiation Page
22. True liberation of the Spirit

120 pages, 466 KB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255063...n_Religion.pdf

Martin Rulandus - Lexicon of Alchemy (Lexicon Alchemiae 1612)

Containing a full and plain explanation of all obscure words, hermetic subjects, and arcane phrases of Paracelsus." "I wish to come forward with help, that they may not only seek more diligently into the writings of the Hermetists, but that they may understand them better, and that in this manner the divine Art of Alchemy may be more successfully taken in hand.

413 pages, 2.96 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255281...miae_1612_.pdf

Roger Beck - Religion of the Mithras Cult in the Roman Empire

This volume is a study of the religious system of Mithraism, one of the "mystery cults" popular in the Roman Empire contemporary with early Christianity. Roger Beck describes Mithraism from the point of view of the initiate engaging with the religion and its rich symbolic system in thought, word, ritual action, and cult life. He employs the methods of anthropology of religion and the new cognitive science of religion to explore in detail the semiotics of the Mysteries' astral symbolism, which has been the principal subject of his many previous publications on the cult.

302 pages, 4.08 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255360...man_Empire.pdf

Alexander Hislop - The Two Babylons: Or, the Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife

Where did the practices and beliefs of Roman Catholicism come from? In this scholarly classic, first published over eighty years ago, Alexander Hislop reveals that many Roman Catholic teachings did not originate with Christ or the Bible, but were adopted from ancient pagan Babylonian religion, and given Christian names.

Contents:

Introduction

Chapter I
Distinctive Character of the Two Systems

Chapter II
Objects of Worship
Section I. Trinity in Unity
Section II. The Mother and Child, and the Original of the Child

* Sub-Section I. The Child in Assyria
* Sub-Section II. The Child in Egypt
* Sub-Section III. The Child in Greece
* Sub-Seciton IV. The Death of the Child
* Sub-Section V. The Deification of the Child

Section III. The Mother of the Child

Chapter III
Festivals
Section I. Christmas and Lady-day
Section II. Easter
Section III. The Nativity of St. John
Section IV. The Feast of the Assumption
See Chapter V, Section IV regarding Cupid (St. Valentine's Day)

Chapter IV
Doctrine and Discipline
Section I. Baptismal Regeneration
Section II. Justification by Works
Section III. The Sacrifice of the Mass
Section IV. Extreme Unction
Section V. Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead

Chapter V
Rites and Ceremonies
Section I. Idol Procession
Section II. Relic Worship
Section III. The Clothing and Crowning of Images
Section IV. The Rosary and the Worship of the Sacred Heart
Section V. Lamps and Wax-Candles
Section VI. The Sign of the Cross

Chapter VI
Religious Orders
Section I. The Sovereign Pontiff
Section II. Priests, Monks, and Nuns

Chapter VII
The Two Developments Historically and Prophetically Considered
Section I. The Great Red Dragon
Section II. The Beast from the Sea
Section IV. The Image of the Beast
Section V. The Name of the Beast, the Number of His Name--the Invisible Head of the Papacy

Conclusion

206 pages, 2.38 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255502...o_Babylons.pdf

Collected Online Works of Robert Bruce

Robert Bruce is an internationally respected mystic, author and speaker from the land down under (Australia). For over 30 years he has actively explored metaphysical, paranormal and spiritual phenomena, making some groundbreaking discoveries. Robert is the author of the best-selling books: Astral Dynamics, Practical Psychic Self-Defense, Energy Work, and coauthor of the Mastering Astral Projection workbook and audio book with Brian Mercer.

Robert Bruce Robert Bruce has provided an altruistic consulting service to the global Internet community since 1993. A true spiritual pioneer of our times, the experiential depth and scope of his knowledge is quite remarkable.

For over 30 years, Robert has actively explored the mechanics, energetics and dynamics (how things work) of all things considered paranormal -- especially OBE; the human energy body, energy work, clairvoyance, healing, and psychic self-defense.

Main Subjects Include:
Astral Projection and OBEs in general
Lucid Dreaming
Energy Work (Chakra Works)
Healing
Viewing Auras
Psychic Self-Defense
and more

778 pages, 2.49 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14255692...bert_Bruce.pdf

Frater Pyramidatus - A Glossary Of Thelema

240 pages, 3.2 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14331383...Of_Thelema.pdf

Patrick Boylan - Thoth The Hermes of Egypt

1922. The purpose of this essay is to indicate the chief tendencies of ancient Egyptian speculation in regard to the god Thoth. Taking as the basis of his work a fairly complete examination of the chief references to the god in Egyptian literature and ritual, the author has tried to distinguish the more important phases of Thoth's character as they were conceived by the Egyptians, and to show how these aspects, or phases, of his being help to explain the various activities which are assigned to him in the Egyptian legends of the gods and in the ritual of tombs and temples.

According to the Osirian legend, Thoth is one of the five principal deities: the friend and brilliant legal adviser to Osiris son and heir, Horus. In this essay Boylan makes a thorough examination of references to Thoth in ancient Egyptian literature and ritual, and in the Graeco-Roman literature of the Ptolemaic period, in order to determine the more important phases of Thoths character as conceived by the Egyptians, and to explain the various activities assigned to him in the legends and in the rituals of tomb and temple. The study refers particularly to the early Pyramid texts and The Book of the Dead examining, among other topics, the fusion of local worship of Re-Atum with the theology of Osiris in the Pyramid texts, Thoths symbol of the ibis on a perch, his appearance as a lunar deity, and his functions as the founder of ritual and author of the Divine Books.

234 pages, 21.9 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14332022...s_of_Egypt.pdf

Rudolf Steiner - Egyptian Myths and Mysteries

Steiner reveals here the deep spiritual connection of our modern epoch with Egypt and why it is important to study its civilization with its profound wisdom, its extraordinary knowledge of cosmic laws, and its myths, which are meaningful for us now. He goes into the experiences of the Egyptian initiations, facts of occult anatomy and physiology, the stages of evolution of the human form, and more, culminating with a lecture on Christ as the conqueror of matter.

Contents:

Lecture 1 . . . Spiritual connections between the culturestreams
of ancient and modern times.

Lecture 2 . . . The reflection of cosmic events in the
religious views of men.

Lecture 3 . . . The old initiation centers. The human form as
the subject of meditation.

Lecture 4 . . . The experiences of initiation. The mysteries
of the planets. The descent of the primeval
Word.

Lecture 5 . . . The genesis of the trinity of sun, moon, and
earth. Osiris and Typhon.

Lecture 6 . . . The influence of Osiris and Isis. Facts of
occult anatomy and physiology.

Lecture 7 . . . Evolutionary events in the human organism
up to the departure of the moon. Osiris and Isis
as builders of the upper human form.

Lecture 8 . . . The stages of evolution of the human form.
The expulsion of the animal beings. The four
human types.

Lecture 9 . . . The influence of the sun and moon spirits, of
the Isis and Osiris forces. The change in
consciousness. The conquest of the physical
plane.

Lecture 10. . Old myths as pictures of cosmic facts.
Darkening of man's spiritual consciousness. The
initiation principle of the mysteries.

Lecture 11. . The ancient Egyptian doctrine of evolution.
The cosmic view of the organs and their
coarsening in modern times.

Lecture 12. . The Christ impulse as conqueror of matter.

91 pages, 314 KB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14333003..._Mysteries.pdf

Rudolf Steiner - An Outline of Occult Science

1922. The Characters of the Occult Science; The Nature of Man; Sleep and Death; The Evolution of the World and Man; Perception of Higher Worlds; Concerning Initiation; The Present and Future Evolution of the World and of Humanity; Details from the Domain of Occult Science; Man's Etheric Body; The Astral World; The Course of Human Life; The Principles of Man; The Dream State; Super Physical Knowledge; Beings in the Spiritual World.

205 pages, 615 KB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14333043...lt_Science.pdf

Evo i slideshowa o okultnoj simbolici u arhiteturi kojeg sam dao Icke-u:

http://rapidshare.com/files/14078244...itecture_2.ppt

Nije nešto specijalno, ali ipak sadrži dosta onog što je upadljivije za oči i razum.

R.A. Gilbert - The Magical Mason: Forgotten Hermetic Writings of William Wynn Westcott, Physician and Magus (Roots of the Golden Dawn Series)

PART ONE: ROSICRUCIAN

1. Christian Rosenkreuz and the Rosicrucians
2. Data of the History of the Rosicrucians
3. The Rosicrucians, Past and Present, at Home
and Abroad
4. In Memory of Robert Fludd
5. Rosicrucian Thoughts on the Ever-Burning
Lamps of the Ancients
6. Man, Miracle, Magic, From the Ancient
Rosicrucian Dogmata
7. Courage Versus Obsession
8. Chess Shatranji and Chaturanga

PART TWO: KABALISTIC

9. The Kabalah
10. A Further Glance at the Kabalah
11. The Ten Sephiroth
12. The Religion of Freemasonry Illuminated
by the Kabbalah
13. Angels: Jewish, Christian and Pagan
14. The Devil, and Evil Spirits According to
the Bible and Ancient Hebrew Rabbis
15. Some Anomalies in the Biblical Views of the
Constitution of Man
16. The Vestiges of Tetragrammaton
17. The Number Four in Relation with the World
and Man

PART THREE: DIVINATION

18. The History of Astrology
19. Dreams
20. Divination and its History
21. The Star Lore of the Bible

PART FOUR: MASONIC

22. Freemasonry and Its Relation to the Essenes
23. The Resemblances of Freemasonry to the Cult
of Mithra
24. The Religious and Masonic Symbolism of Stones

PART FIVE: MISCELLANEOUS PAPERS

25. An Essay on the Ancient Mysteries
26. A Recent Spiritual Development
27. An Essay Upon the Constitution of Man:
Spirit, Soul, Body
28. Man's Blood and Generation

317 pages, 15.6 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14542324...ical_Mason.pdf

Entire Ingo Swann Database

The superpowers of the human biomind are essentially defined as those inherent faculties of our species which transcend time, matter, energy and space in terms of awareness, consciousness and phenomena which are more subtle and illusive. The transcending can be subconscious, subliminal, or conscious -- or, perhaps, superconscious.

Certain aspects of the superpower faculties work spontaneously at times, resulting in many historical and modern anecdotes of such experiencing. It is the long historical record of such experiencing which attests to the factual existence of the indwelling superpower faculties.

There is an important distinction, though, between (1) the spontaneous occurrences, and (2) conscious, cognitive interacting with the superpower faculties. But the historical record of our species shows that various societies tolerant of the superpowers did permit development of various kinds of conscious interacting with them.

While working on government funded projects, beginning in 1973, it became necessary to distinguish new thresholds of understanding. It also became necessary to depart from those concepts of parapsychology and psychical research which had become too generally standardized and a matter of convention rather than of innovative insight.

It was found that many concepts meaningful to the superpowers were being ignored, others were not understood to be relevant, and gaping holes were discovered regarding important information which needed to be filled in. New and innovating understanding was necessary.

What came to be known as remote viewing was the central pillar of the research. But this pillar also served as a developmental core regarding information about all of the other superpowers. The active research lasted for about fifteen years -- after which a new "map" of the superpowers could be drawn.

This map is still tentative, however, because much needs to be added to it, and which many will doubtlessly do as the decades pass on into the future.

As the noble Aldous Huxley might have put it, here, then, is the beginnings of a Brave New World in this database and in the other sections of this site.

In constructing this database, I have elected not to organize it as a whole nor to determine which topics are more important than others. Very many issues need to be considered, and each of which have their firm place within the larger picture of the superpowers.

And since people are different one from the other and have their own intellectual and experiential viewpoints, I've decided to construct this database as an extensive series of topics and essays for those who want to consider them piecemeal and perhaps find some nuance of understanding.

Real understanding is not possible unless information can be integrated. Each essay in this database deals piecemeal with a different topic or subject. But eventually those who read them with interest may begin to see how the many piecemeal topics integrate both in terms of comprehension and of experiencing.

Thanks for accessing this database -- and blessings on you.

Cordially,

Ingo Swann

1372 pages, 4.79 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14542512...n_Database.pdf

Samuel Sagan - Awakening the Third Eye

A step by step method to awaken the third eye and engage spiritual vision. A manual packed with practical information and techniques on clairvoyance, dowsing land energies, psychic sleep, perceiving acupuncture meridians, psychic protection and grounding. The book also presents a number of fundamental principles of the Clairvision work.

About the Author

Born in 1957 in Paris, France, Samuel Sagan began his career life as a medical doctor, gaining further degrees in acupuncture and homeopathy and receiving in 1984 the title of faculty prize winner and a university medal for a medical thesis on subtle bodies and chakras in the Hindu tradition.

While completing his studies, Sagan travelled extensively in India meditating and translating works for Hindu and Taoist masters with whom he studied. He also gained a Doctorate of Divinity from the International Gnostic Church and was nominated for inclusion in Cambridge's International Who's Who of Intellectuals. Moving to Sydney, Australia in 1987, in the interim 12 years he has produced an enormous volume of works centerpiece of which is the inspirational tetralogy - Atlantean Secrets. In that time he has also established a school of meditation and spirituality.

Sagan's writing career (15 books) began in non-fiction, making the transition to fiction with Atlantean Secrets, followed quickly by his sci-fi adventure Bleeding Sun. While Atlantean Secrets is focussed on the demise of the glorious epoch that proceeded our own, Bleeding Sun explores the future of virtual reality, fourth dimension and psychic warfare. All are packed with Sagan's visionary insights and predictions regarding the past and future histories of humanity.

279 pages, 1.34 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14542541..._Third_Eye.pdf

R.A. Gilbert - The Golden Dawn: Twilight of the Magicians

With a foreword by Israel Regardie. In 144 pages Mr. Gilbert presents the clearest and most concise account of the history of the Order. Golden Dawn Material is included in this book that appears nowhere else.

R. A. Gilbert is exceptionally qualified for his task. Not only is he the leading authority on the history of the Golden Dawn, but he also has unique and unrestricted access to every major Golden Dawn archive throughout the world. In addition to his many esoteric interests, he lectures frequently in the United States about the Golden Dawn and Masonry. His written works include The Golden Dawn: Twilight of the Magicians, The Golden Dawn and the Esoteric Section, The Elements of Mysticism, A. E. Waite: Magician of Many Parts, and The Golden Dawn Companion: A Guide to the History, Structure, and Workings of the Golden Dawn.

Contents:

Foreword by Israel Regardie
Introduction
Chapter
1. Foundation
2. Creation
3· Action
4. Wisdom
5. Power
6. Emanation
7. Kingdom
Appendix A The Anna Sprengel Letters
Appendix B 'Historical Lecture' by Sapere Aude
Appendix C Neophyte Grade Ritual
Appendix D Condition for Entry into the Second Order
Appendix E Travelling in the Spirit Vision
Appendix F Astral Travelling
Appendix G The Manifesto of July 1903
Appendix H Constitution of the R.R. et A.C., November 1903
Select Bibliography
Index

143 pages, 6.87 MB, PDF. Scan.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14542788..._Magicians.pdf

Chic & Sandra Tabatha Cicero - New Golden Dawn Ritual Tarot: Keys to the Rituals, Symbolism, Magic and Divination

An indispensable companion to Llewellyn's "New Golden Dawn Ritual Tarot Deck". This book provides a card-by-card analysis of the deck's intricate symbolism, an introduction to the Qabalah, and a section on the use of the deck for practical rituals, meditations and divination procedures.

241 pages, 4.18 MB, PDF.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14597396...he_Rituals.pdf

The Gnostic Anthropology E-Magazine

The e-magazine has many practical articles and lectures on gnostic psychology, anthropology and inner development. The magazine is a valuable source of information for beginners and advanced students.

The e-magazine is between 24 and 32 pages and the PDF file sizes are from 1.5 MB - 2.5 MB.

ISSUE 25

Contents: Consciousness, return and reincarnation. Man and the universe that surrounds us. Knowing how to listen, from Fundamental Education. Excerpt from the Dhammapada.

http://rapidshare.com/files/148618330/issue_25.pdf

ISSUE 26

Contents: Gnostic study of the soul. The iron age in the epoch of Atlantis. Wisdom and love, from Fundamental Education. Runic exercise - FA.Mantrams and practice for clairaudiance and intuition. Poems and verses by Rumi, St Francis, Goethe, Shakespeare and Rudolf Steiner.

http://rapidshare.com/files/148618816/issue_26.pdf

ISSUE 27

Contents: Man and reason. Biography of Dr Arnold Krumm-Heller. Alchemy in the light of Gnosis. Generosity, from Fundamental Education. Runic exercises - IS and AR Mantrams and practice for clairvoyance.

http://rapidshare.com/files/148619734/issue_27.pdf

ISSUE 28

Contents: Magic of Roses. Biography of H.P. Blavatsky. Comprehension and Memory, from Fundamental Education. Esoteric Discipline. The Krishnamurti Case. Runic exercises - TIR and BAR. Origins of Pistis Sophia. Greek Myth - Abduction of Persephone

http://rapidshare.com/files/148620020/issue_28.pdf

ISSUE 29

Contents: Inner Self Remembering. Our Being, Our Divine Mother and Our Human Nature. Rune UR. Biography of Eliphas Levi. Integration, from Fundamental Education. Mysteries of Life and Death. Meditation Exercises.

http://rapidshare.com/files/148620352/issue29.pdf

ISSUE 30

Contents: How to solve problems. Hidden side of the psychological moon. Biography of Annie Besant. Elementals. Gnostic papires of Nag Hammadi. Meditation Exercises. Rune Torn and more...

http://rapidshare.com/files/14861733...e_issue_30.pdf
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote