Thread: Switzerland
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 08:52 AM   #9
kasiopeiia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Switzerland

Greetings folks! How'bout building a community in France? We live in North Burgundy, about 90 miles south-east of Paris. Mind you it is close to Paris, maybe not safe at all... However, we're in a rural area, with much land around and a source of drinking water about 500 meters from the house. My husband and myself are reiki practitioners and we have a vegetable garden! Last week, after finishing Miriam Delicado's book, I rushed to the store and bought 100 euros worth of seeds! So we're good for a while ! I don't know about you guys, but when you actually go out and do stuff like buying stocks and seeds and other useful things in case of a major event, it feels unsettling because you tell yourself, ok now, I'm giving in to the "panic", and you actually acknowledge the fact that there might be an actual collapse of some sort, and well, it's not very comfortable...

Has anyone heard of Mount Bugarach ? It's in Southern France, it's a place with a high vibration frequency. We climbed it this summer and it's truely magical. My little voice tells me this could be a "safeland". There are UFO rumors in this area, sometimes the military are blocking the path towards the top for mysterious reasons... Any thoughts?
kasiopeiia is offline   Reply With Quote