View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #55
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers

No apology necessary. I love heated debates myself, I often learn a lot from them.
Of course I feel fear, you are right it is hard wired. I am talking about the state of fear rather then the reaction of fear though. I'll try and be more clear.
The other day I was running down my usual route and right beside me a huge crashing sound was suddenly at my left. My heart jumped and the initial reaction was bear or something (I've seen a few on my runs before). But it was a couple of young deer just as frightened as I was. I can only imagine what it would be like to be confronted by something much worse.

Living in a state of fear, believing that the bear will jump out everytime I go running... that is what I am referring to... and that is a state I will not allow my self to live in. I have full control of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

perhaps you are allowed but you don't hold the criteria to take the invite that the thread specifically stated, so you are not bieng respectful of this new thread.

you wrote: "if you can't feel the fear in the posts then good for you"

ok, so you feel fear. Fear is not doctrine... lol.. give me a break.... fear is a hardwired emotion to indicate alarm... you are getting it 2nd hand, imagine how you'd chit your pants were it firsthand. Why are you hanging around for more ?

Apoligies, but I'm human and get annoyed at times.