View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recent Sightings

This is VERY intriguing to me. I feel that I am experiencing similar activity.

There is much I want to share, but I simply provide bits and pieces.

When you referenced Jupiter, I'm assuming you are speaking of the very bright star that comes out at night? I too have seen it (I'm in Ohio...next door). I've yet to see it flicker, other than when thin cloud cover passes by it. However, on occassion, it's not just that one star, but sometimes two of them. Often, neither of them do not "emerge" until after 9:00, 10:00 or 11:00 pm. Occassionally do they come out at nightfall. I tried looking at one with my (more novice) telescope and only see a circular rainbow. I'm a novice, so this may be coming when looking at stars???

When both of them are out, one is usually behind my home in the eastern sky (though it changes sometimes hourly/daily) and the other in front (the western part of sky, hourly/daily). During the month of June, one was often in proximity of the moon for days to weeks. Two weeks ago, I decided to do something I did back in February (when it was too low to conceivably be a planet or a star..only a satellite or something else), which was to drive to it. In February, I ultimately ended up roughly 30 minutes from home and as if looking up at a lighthouse, the light flipped off and I only could see a silhouette of an object with lights flashing above it. It then moved slowly diagonally across the night sky, so I turned around to its new position (from my car) and it was gone. On the drive back, I thought perhaps a black ops helicopter, but I don't think that any longer. I saw one of those two days later during the day.

Anyway, two weeks ago I tried the same, though this star was higher and more yellow than the white one in February. I ended up on the opposite side of town (maybe 30+ miles away from home) trying to get close or see if it was above something in particular (due to it holding this position in the sky the most). It seemed to be moving further and further away, and of course as I'm driving Im thinking and occassionally directing my conversation and thoughts to the E.T's (just in case). I then noticed two helicopters flying around in the area and then turned and headed back home. Now, this was around 12:30am -1:00am and as I headed back home my neighborly red, blue and yellow strobing star which seemed to be staying in proximity to me (yes, seemingly changing positions in the sky) was sighted. When I finally got back home the bright star I went to get a closer look at was almost directly above my home, and no longer in the eastern part of the sky. I chuckled and said to them, "okay... you guys are having some fun with me I see". :-)

Last night, looking above my home to a VERY heavy star present sky, I again saw one of the small feint stars fly across the sky, and this time it was after I asked (within my mind) if I could see movement again from one of the stars. My wife and now some of my family members have now witnessed such movements, including multiple movements one evening. We no longer categorize these as potential a satellites anymore. There is much more to share, but because I haven't had direct contact, which I believe because I'm not ready (meaning telepathically, and perhaps other reasons) I speak bits and pieces of what's going on over here.

Other than a shadowy figure sighted in the home one night a few months ago, the only potential contact could be on the Fourth of July when my wife and I saw a star drifting across the sky, and at around 10:30 pm, I decided to come back out with my telescope. Out of nowhere there was this blond guy jogging towards me and suddenly stops and ask me if I've seen anything interesting? I replied: "Nah, for the most part, not much lighting other than the moon to see anything". He then smiled and said, yeah, I have a friend with one of those. He then says okay, well see ya (or something like that) and jogs away. I'm thinking wth??

Now, folks I live in a Suburban Cul De Sac, and there are roughly two or three people I've ever seen jogging in my area for the past 6 years, but never this late at night, a stranger, and on a holiday to boot. Now, to keep it honest, I'm an African American, and I do still experience some people being uncomfortable around me (not too often though), but this guy out of nowhere at 10:30pm stops to speak?? I put that in my hmmmm file. lol

Sorry for this being so long, but I wanted to put more out there. I will eventually discuss the blueish white star above my home. Call me craze if you must, but my wife (daughter of a minister) knows and feels somethings afoot, though she's my in home skeptic too. lol
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote