View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #192
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post
Dear Watcher,

I would say that what is really lacking with PC are the researchers to back up the stories of the whistleblowers. This is critical for me. For the latter do indeed simply 'tell stories' e.g. I was at a deep underground military base once, turned a corner, and saw an 8 foot tall alien with weird eyes etc... Of what value is this kind of testimony, when put on the internet by an anonymous source behind a fake name?

I personally like researchers more than whistleblowers. I like people like Joseph Farrell for example. Or even Patrick Geryl. Now indeed, of the latter, I do not believe his catastrophic theories of 2012, but I respect that he lays out his theories and you can judge them.

If PC is to have any real strength of credibility (of its whistleblowers), it needs to have solid researchers back up the science behind some of the more 'fantastic claims' of the whistleblowers themselves. When a man like Henry Deacon says "I went to Mars", I want to know how? I want to know something of the science behind such a transportation. Without that, he is just telling a story. And lets face it, I do not know this man. Not really. And this is the position that most people here who participate on this forum are in.

LP
agree with this statement. today was the first bright sunny day in england in a long time. i made a planter for the garden wall and sipped tea on a chair in the garden. i wondered what plants i might put in it and how wonderful it will look in summer. i could feel the positivity and warmth flooding out of me like a lighthouse. perhaps all concerned should take afew days off once all the website changes are completed. this is the stuff thats equally important. taking time to smell the flowers, look at the sky , listen to the birds. soak it all in!!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote