View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Spirituality on Earth?

I finally got around to listening to Jim Sparks' interview. (If you haven't yet seen it, put it on the top of your To-Do List!) What an amazing story!

So, he, too, says there are many, many races of ET's visiting our planet, and one race is calling itself "The Keepers." These are the ones who, apparently, were the ones who genetically created the human race. It sounds like, in a sense, we're the flowers of their garden, or their responsibility (I hate to say "property").

My question is this: where does spirituality fit into all this? If we're being bred for some unknown purpose, or even no purpose, what are we spiritually? Why would our Souls incarnate in these physical bodies?

I guess I'm thinking there must be something that ties all this together. For example, maybe this Earth is considered a school for Soul development, and the ETs are responsible for providing physical vehicles for this school? I've never heard anyone state this theory, but I'm wondering what others think about this?
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote