View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post
To find these new ways, you are speaking of, you need to see the whole picture. To illuminate the context.

Illumination of contexts requires a certain category of facts. To make it easy on you we can call these facts "true facts" as compared to "false facts".

But "true facts" alone is not enough. Remember I was saying "illumination of contexts". Once you have these facts, which I believe you do, you will have to put them in their right context.

In order to put the facts where they belong you will have to be able to assume, not one thing or another, as I can see you are used to, but rather one thing and another... and another.

The more perspectives from which you can shine your light on the situation, the closer you will get to your truth.

How can you even speak to people who hasn't heard about the truth movement, without convincing them that you are reallyreallyreallyreallyreally wierd?

Can you assume that the official story isn't bogus? No? Well then, I'm sorry to say - you're not the best person to inform or investigate how to inform people with an opposite disposition, unless they ask you, of course.

Sometimes the best way to "spread the word" is to refrain from preaching, step back, and let the priest do his job.
So you have your theory of what really happened, am I understanding you?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote