View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #8
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot and the Conspiracy world.

Maybe it's all about levels of truth...

When you're caught up in an everyday life kinda matrix (hi Neo, you must know all about this in detail ;-) where you don't question tptb or your or others' way of life, well, that means you're very caught up in it!

And then some people are questioning things, but use one dogma to counter the other: anarchy or communism to oppose capitalism. Or they plunge themselves in religious institutions which dictate how they should see the world. Another level of the matrix.

Others find their truths in the new age movement and get a deeper connection to themselves in relation to the 3D world and that might loosen the grip of their minds and open their hearts... but another web of angelic or alien attachment is luring...

And here we are: less New Agically (does this word exist?) involved in different levels of exposing and 'fighting' this pyramid matrix. I think though that most of us are also caught up in a system: we often worry our minds with who's right and who's doing the deceiving.

Don't get me wrong, I'm also caught up in this, but deep down I have a voice telling me to let go... or at least absorb and then let gooooo (breath in shortly, breath out a long time... pheeewww :-). I think it's a good way of approaching this, because it gives your mind/system time to adapt to the information where it has the opportunity to detach from it (by this you'll develop an intuitive reaction to what is being said).

Lately more and more conspiracies come to see the light of day and if we're not careful we get sucked into a new web of halftruths and lies especially constructed for us. Like you said greybeard, the ego loves all of this drama... though it brings ourselves further away from Life, Love and our human essence!

So all of these might be stages, levels of (cosmic) truth which can bring you a deeper connection with yourself and the universe. But there's always a trap involved and it's up to us if we (want to) fall into that or not... that's called free will.

Celebrate live, it's worth it!

Pz, love & light
xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote