View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #18
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
Hi guys I am available on Wednesday 15th. I am concerned about all this cloak and dagger stuff, you don't see David Icke hiding, his whole strategy is to be as open as possible and come from a loving place, a place that is the opposite of where the NWO are coming from. He is able to go about his work fearlessly and as yet he has not been stopped from doing so because what he is doing is for the good of all. Who and what are we hiding from? I know and understand that we will be monitored in some way and we probably are already just by using this site and exchanging conversations. At the end of the day what can anyone do to us anyway if all we are merely doing is imforming and presenting people with the truth.
I think you have a point here. Also, if we start out doing things in secret now we'll just end up creating another mess. It's the secrets that government has kept that caused the situation. It's the same as family secrets ie: the dysfunctional family & codependency. Truth is able to stand alone and will emerge. And it's about time too.
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote