View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

Excellent. I am very happy to meet you.

You are not far away from me at all.

I have previously ran poster campaigns, but that was before my year out from all of this. If you've seen my post in the welcome topic (Camelot Forum) you'll understand my situation.

These posters I speak of are designed in "News Headlines" style, on brightly coloured card. I would arise early, and wait for newsagent owners to open up, and place their boards outside with the day's controlled mainstream news. Lol, it would not be long then until my own headlines had replaced them.

I conducted this Operation on main high streets, and many times, it would be some hours before the signs were removed, so many people saw them.

The idea is to create headlines that capture the attention, and have a web address that links to the story, that people may check out themselves.

I would be keen to begin this again as one method of getting the word out. Though I am always open to new ideas. I can also get some Camelot / Avalon banners designed with web address to post up. (I am pretty handy in the area of graphic design. A skill I do not doubt I was blessed with for a good reason).

I'm going to be away for the weekend from tomorrow, though will be keen to discuss this further with you either tonight, and / or upon my return.

This is merely the first step my friend.

"Operation Megaphone" begins in earnest.

I look forward to getting to know you further, and working with you for the Highest Good of All concerned.

Best Regards,

Platinum.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote