View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #6
yra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern Ireland ground crew!?

Hi Lisa!
I'm not living in Ireland, but southern Norway, just joint the forum last week.

I am learning a lot from Camelot and tell those who want to listen or we learn together. What is done with the knowledge: each one has to decide themselves, each decision is part of the individuals chosen path.

Right now I listen to my inner voice which is pretty clear on that I have more to do where I m right now. So I stay put and trust that I will notice when I ought to move on.
I would not mind building an earth cottage (as my roof won't take unlimited amounts of wind and snow), yet: who knows what really will happen?

So in the meantime I work with what i have available in recourses and knowledge:
- buying seeds that produce fertile generations (most of them do not anymore ) and try to inform water ( I hope to put some inspiration on my webpage soon)
-trying to build a little greenhouse
- stick to my knowledge that any move with a grain of fear in its motivation will lead to the wrong choices
- trust that I m an eternal being that will continue its path perfectly in whichever way it needs to

On the "not to do-side": I am pretty sure I do not want to go long underground, neither with earth plates sliding, nor together with all those people that keep it a secret that they have a space in the bunker.

I'll try to hold the focus on trying to be an earthkeeper here and right now and that I have to be the change I want to experience. Right now that is a good enough starting point for me and challenging enough as well.

I m sure you will find, what is best for you! Enjoy it...with love to you, Yra
yra is offline   Reply With Quote